Reviews for Hand Picked
DawnSister chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Oh, what have you done Greg? Oh what have you done Alex? Right now I can't decide who is the bigger arse. they need to talk.

This chapter was great. I loved the comedy at the beginning. Have you ever tried to tiptoe through a house when you're drunk? I have, and it really does seem that the house has a vendetta. I love how this played out.

Ah we live in such a brutally cruel world where nothing ever goes right so we have to write into our creative works such things as well stocked top drawers. Don't get me wrong, this is not a criticism; it is simply an observation on how we all would have our lives pan out. Cotton pants never have strong enough elastic to stop them falling to the hips, and there is always a top drawer.

Ha, I love it: 10 Things I Hate About My Boss. Greg should get them all printed onto a T shirt and wear one every day until Alex apologises properly, and I am talking about dinner, flowers, chocolates and of course restocking Greg's top drawer. You use: you replace.

Doug, you should bite Alex, but not somewhere that might be needed later by Greg.

Thanks for this,

DS
dougfan chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Oh love you Doug...more please. And love this story...
Jester79 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Rut Ro!
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Greg woke up with his bladder nearly bursting, but did not get to empty it, ended up having sex and sleeping for several hours. Must have been very uncomfortable. :
magpie chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Greg tested Doggy approved lol.
Its really well written i hope to be reading good stuff in future.
Eddies story sounds interesting :)
Goodluck with both stories!
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I think Derek has daily nightmares starring Doug.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
: )
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I actually like Eddie so far and would be interested if he got his own story. hehe. Poor greg being kissed his boss. I hope there isn't a backlash from that since they're both drunk. great job!
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Honk if you are horny?! Ha ha.
capirkl chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I really like your story. It has just the right amounts of drama romance and fun. I would love to see that story about Eddie. Thanks a million.
Capi
Dai1827 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god, I don't know if I want to kiss you or slap you right now. You can't end things there! Are you trying to kill me?!

Okay, I have calmed down somewhat, though still with mixed emotions right now. It annoys me so much that this hasn't gotten more reviews. It's a thing I notice a lot here on Fictionpress, there are some really good stories, well written too yet there is barely any comment about them.

You don't know how happy I am this came out so soon, really thank you/1 You made me day. :D

Oh and Eddie seems cool, you know in a tough ukish kind of way. -grins-
Sayure chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
A longer chapter and a fast update. Cool :-) thank you.
Dai1827 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
My gosh, I literally had to stop reading a few times just to calm myself down, less I wake the whole house up. ( It's 2 am if you're wondering. :D)

This was just /way/ too cute, and I'm really starting to love Alex, being all sexy at first then cute, but of course back to sexy again. Ah, this is such a wonderful story. I am disappointed it took so long for this chapter to come out, but I am quite satisfied. Defiantly worth the wait.

I do hope it doesn't take too long for the next chapter, but I will be patient! -gives heart-
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
: )
marginal-utility chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Maybe Doug is related to Beanie.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »