Reviews for Hand Picked
MiranDuranDa chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
This story has great potential, I hope you update soon.
spcecse7 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Well you have another fan right here : ) I just started reading this but I still want to say thank you for not forgetting about it and take your time. I hope everything is going better and that you are doing better. I know what it's like to not wanna get out of bed in the morning because things have come together in a way that is difficult to deal with. Hope everything is a bit better : D and I love this story : D
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Well this is a gazillion times better than abandoning a story.
Sorry to hear you've had a stressful time of it, hope it improves :)
I'm looking forward to the re-write !
DawnSister chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Oh, what have you done Greg? Oh what have you done Alex? Right now I can't decide who is the bigger arse. they need to talk.

This chapter was great. I loved the comedy at the beginning. Have you ever tried to tiptoe through a house when you're drunk? I have, and it really does seem that the house has a vendetta. I love how this played out.

Ah we live in such a brutally cruel world where nothing ever goes right so we have to write into our creative works such things as well stocked top drawers. Don't get me wrong, this is not a criticism; it is simply an observation on how we all would have our lives pan out. Cotton pants never have strong enough elastic to stop them falling to the hips, and there is always a top drawer.

Ha, I love it: 10 Things I Hate About My Boss. Greg should get them all printed onto a T shirt and wear one every day until Alex apologises properly, and I am talking about dinner, flowers, chocolates and of course restocking Greg's top drawer. You use: you replace.

Doug, you should bite Alex, but not somewhere that might be needed later by Greg.

Thanks for this,

dougfan chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Oh love you Doug...more please. And love this story...
Jester79 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Rut Ro!
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Greg woke up with his bladder nearly bursting, but did not get to empty it, ended up having sex and sleeping for several hours. Must have been very uncomfortable. :
magpie chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Greg tested Doggy approved lol.
Its really well written i hope to be reading good stuff in future.
Eddies story sounds interesting :)
Goodluck with both stories!
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I think Derek has daily nightmares starring Doug.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
: )
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I actually like Eddie so far and would be interested if he got his own story. hehe. Poor greg being kissed his boss. I hope there isn't a backlash from that since they're both drunk. great job!
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Honk if you are horny?! Ha ha.
capirkl chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I really like your story. It has just the right amounts of drama romance and fun. I would love to see that story about Eddie. Thanks a million.
Dai1827 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god, I don't know if I want to kiss you or slap you right now. You can't end things there! Are you trying to kill me?!

Okay, I have calmed down somewhat, though still with mixed emotions right now. It annoys me so much that this hasn't gotten more reviews. It's a thing I notice a lot here on Fictionpress, there are some really good stories, well written too yet there is barely any comment about them.

You don't know how happy I am this came out so soon, really thank you/1 You made me day. :D

Oh and Eddie seems cool, you know in a tough ukish kind of way. -grins-
Sayure chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
A longer chapter and a fast update. Cool :-) thank you.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »