Reviews for Dubstep Adagio
butterflycaught chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I found this through another writer. The message you portray is powerful and bonding. Old mixing with new can be a wonderful experience. As a nursing assistant, I could really relate to this story. Connecting with an elderly individual can be very rewarding, and I believe you described the feeling of such a reward flawlessly. Well done.
D.
AlternatingCurrent chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You did a great job of capturing what I imagine being old will be like. Calling it the google machine is a nice touch. Kept me reading to the end, and not many oneshots over 1500 words on this site can say that!
Deserthawk chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Nice. Really well-written and polished. Especially like the ending. How you bring it all together, the music, the Bomb, the Drop (cool title too BTW).
I like Raffy's voice, feel like I can practically hear him. His commentary. He has lots of good quotes. I don't know much about dubstep, but I like what he says about it. How it 'has heart' ... I guess that always counts for something. Sort of like how the different types of music represent them.
It leaves me wanting to know what happens next. The last sentence makes me feel that Raffy died in the end. Maybe that's just me. But I want to know what DJ does, how the death affects/will affect him. Well I can imagine. I know it affected me.
Great job.