Reviews for Standing in front of you
TamikaT chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Let me be the first to welcome you Bella! WELCOME! You'll get use to my silliness and my MAJOR crush on Eddie, but don't tell him or May. She might try to convince him to date me -cheesy smile- oh no wait not a good idea...okay sorry about that I went for a walk in my brain and got lost...lol! All the same welcome and excited to see what you bring to the story.

Second, leave Eddie alone guys. He is in love -batting lashes- he can't help but get distracted. We have all been there and now it his turn. Enjoy the feeling baby boy, you most definitely deserve it and your lady love. Your patience will be greatly rewarded. Trust me -wink-

Third, Chase and Avery, set a date now so that I can find a dress...lol! Better yet just make me a bridesmaid and we'll call it even.

Fourth, excellent chapter Angel! Love hearing where May's mind is at these days and how well she is adjusting to the changes in her life. May, keeping Eddie in the 'friend zone' is not a bad idea right now as you come to terms with your feelings -no I am not secretly plotting to steal Eddie...lol!- You have been through so much and need to feel the power of being free. So take your time and get to know who the real May is and not the one your past created. I only ask that you a) DO NOT push Eddie or any of your friends away, b) NEVER second guess your feelings especially the ones in your heart, c) HAVE FUN! One of my favorite sayings is Live, Laugh, Love. Please give yourself permission to do ALL 3 of these things. You deserve that much and so much more. Please do that for me!

Okay guys keep up the amazing work! As always Angel keep it coming! Kisses for Everybody! -double for Eddie...lol- MUAH MMMMMUUUUAAAAHHHH!
TamikaT chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Awwww! Thanks Angel for the anniversary shout out! YOU. ARE. AWESOME. This chapter was soooooo worth the energy drink...lol! How romantic! Chase knows how to chase away those fears and the blues. Love conquers all! I wish them both many, many years together full of love, joy, peace, and happiness. Toast to the happy couple! :)

Why do I have a sneaky feeling that if the team knew of Faith and Adam's "attraction" to each other it could help them defeat them better? Just a thought. What better way to get at someone then through the person they care about most?

Please keep writing! Smooches to all! :)
TamikaT chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Wow, so loving this chapter! Thanks again for the shout out Eddie. It is my pleasure to help. (cheesy smile)! First off, Eddie please know that there was not much you could have done at seven years old to help May. It is sad but in this world the words of a child are often times overruled by that of adults so even if you had told someone it is likely they would have just believed whatever her parents said and not you. Very sad I know but very true especially if May showed no signs of the abuse. Evidence is key in cases like that. Second, May I am so proud of you! Even if you did not get to say what you wanted to your parents, just you going and getting your stuff spoke volumes believe me. If you never showed up then they would have thought that they got over on you, but showing up showed strength that they were nit ready for. Don't let them get to you. You are in good hands with Eddie and everyone else. Enjoy Paris and your new life...you deserve it! Today starts your new life, be free, feel the love, and be loved! I love ya! MUAH! Please keep writing! Love it!
TamikaT chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
-deep sigh- he is just too wonderful for words! I am so upset that May had to go through all of that. I can't imagine a child having to deal with that on a daily basis. She had no escape. So sad, but now she can and will be happy if Eddie -deep sigh- has anything to say about it! Can't wait for more on this story! I know how Cinderella ended so I hope May gets that ending too! Keep writing! Loved this chapter.
TamikaT chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Thanks Eddie for the shout out! (dreamy smile)

Beautiful picture of May. I love it! She is so pretty.

Angel, love this chapter. I laughed, I cried, I smile, I got excited, so many emotions all in one. Loved the dreamscape. They have waited so long. It was almost too good to be true. I could just see them dressed in their white...AMAZING! Too funny, I could see Eddie dancing around his room...LOL! Oh loved how he checked the mirror and fixed his hair...he was such a girl at that moment...LOL! Best chapter! I can't wait for more. Oh their kids are going to be so cute...
Arowana Princess chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
The story is intriguing. I like how the story-lines are put together into a web. However, it is quite scatterbrained. You need to, like, 'sew' it tighter into a format that is easier to understand.

Not to mention, it seems like you are using terms like in the last chapter, you just randomly placed the fact that magical beings exist. If you can re-edit the chapter, I'd suggest that you introduce the fact he is magical from the beginning. And it never stated that Avery was magical. It stated that she was helpful and kind person and that she was probably guided by the magical beings, but it never gave any hint that she was one.

Lastly, the feeling of being in love is not quite present in 7-yr-olds. 'Madisyn, my love' isn't quite the best way to convey Eddie's sadness at the departure. You should state that she was an extremely good friend, and make him fall in love with her as time passes on.

Other than these, I think it was a wonderful story! Good luck!
TamikaT chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
AWWW, so awesome and so sad at the same time. I feel for May. She is so broken,but at the same time I am so happy that she will be with Eddie again. I have one question though: why hasn't Avery used her powers to heal herself from using the wheelchair? Just wondering or am I missing the significance of it? Loved this chapter. Ready for May to see Eddie again.
TamikaT chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Very different twist to Cinderella, but I like it! I am glad that May is getting away for her 'parents'. She does deserve to be happy and I believe that Eddie can make that happen. It won't be easy but I am sure that they will work everything out. Please keep writing!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2