Reviews for Two in one, one in two
jojoba-music-girl chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
I liked the fact that you have described the therapy session so well. It's not too quick, like most stories about such a thing.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Very well written chapter again. And I'm glad to see that Lucy realises that she needs help.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Didn't Lucy know that she had broken the mirror? It was evening when she went to see her Mom. Didn't Takashi call her? Lots of questions after this chapter.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Things have gotten far more serious in this chapter. I find that you write the emotional scenes so well! I hope Takashi will tell Lucy that she needs help with this. Especially as he's not home all the time. Which he can't be, really. Anyway, great writing!
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Wow this was very strong, i remember reading that chapter and it being so emotional, the way you brought it back here really added to the emotion again. Very brilliant!
East-0f-Eden chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
I think that you've deepened your characters personalities now that they're older. Or maybe you've just developed more as a writer since your last story with them, or maybe both! Very enjoyable!
jojoba-music-girl chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Glad to see you have updated so soon this time! I think this is my favourite chapter so far. It's very well written and believably, too. Looking forward to the next one!
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Poor Lucy :( sorry it took me so long to review! I'm still here though!
jojoba-music-girl chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
It's surprising to see a jump in time like this and I'm looking forward to reading more of Lucy's point of view! Thanks for the update, keep writing!
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
So this is six years after your last chapter right?
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
this is sweet! i'm glad they aren't fighting anymore! teddy bears and all make me wonder if she's pregnant though lol! I know, i know, i'm reading to much into it, but i can't help it! It's what i do! lol i anxiously await the next chapter!
jojoba-music-girl chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I'm glad to see them back together and trusting each other enough to cuddle up. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Brandon Macauley chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Loving the story so far. I'm sorry I did not review Saturday but hopefully this makes up for it. The characters, and writing are all great so far. I'll review the other chapters when I can. As well as read the story this is a connected to.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
When I first started reading your new chapter, I thought: yay! Takashi's going back to Lucy! But I didn't think Lucy would hold a grudge as big as she does now. I understand that she feels like she can't trust him, but still, it's a really big thing to say out loud. Anyway, well written and looking forward to your next chapter! Keep writing!
jojoba-music-girl chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Glad to see Lucy's okay. Sad for Takashi, though. I like the fact that you let him go back to his own childhood environment, looking forward to reading more!