Reviews for Her dark side
Bastard From North chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Whoah! That dude should cut his nails for sure :D Orange eyes? Sounds so cool! :D
Isn't it kinda rude just get in some random dude's car and poke that random dude with sharp nail?
Pointy teeth? More cooler! :D I would surely start biting everything with those :P
Martin's and Maria's relation ship is kinda odd :P No offense
Really awesome work with this:) Do not abandon this, I wanna see more odd orange eyes guy's and pointy teeth! :D
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
The chapters are too short. The emotion gets almost forgotten as the reader has to switch to the next chapter.
Some punctuation problems with interjections: Uhm Diana, 'I...'& "Oh I see -which should have more commas: Uhm(comma), Diana, 'I...'& "Oh(comma), I see -for example.
Nalledia chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Ooh, this is very interesting! I like how you've established personalities so far, and set the scene quite nicely. I think this chapter was a little confusing concerning the flow of time, but otherwise clean. It'll be interesting to find out whether or not she becomes a demon, or how she overcomes him, as well as more info on why the demon chose her specifically.
Nice work, and well written!
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Seems like Maria used to have some pretty good times with Martin, I wouldn't mind having a picnic like that at a park XD
Great cliff-hanger by the way! Now I want to know what happens in the next chapter... really badly!
Max Sorrell chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
This is really well written. I loved the dream and the cliffhanger ending. I like how Martin said he would never want to grow up. That explains a lot. If you ever do a character bio about him I'd love to read it, because he's probably my favorite character. :)
I also noticed you leaving time stamps similar to what I do. Is that a new thing or have you been doing that all this time and I'm just noticing them now? XD
Either way, I love it! :D
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Scary stuff, like Dark Shadows and brushing teeth XD
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Oh I hate breakups...ha! Who am I kidding XD They're fun to watch in some cases :P I'll keep reading
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
mmm I'm really curious as to where this story is going to go :D
And I feel a bit sorry for Martin...
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
wow this story has my full undivided attention already! Things really sped up in the last paragraph or so, I must read the next chapter D:
ElliPhoton chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I really like Martin's character. He is fascinating - with very interesting qualities, almost a bit autistic. Haha. And the dynamics between Maria and him are very realistic. She seems a bit strung out, perhaps bored with her life and its drudge.
You've done an excellent job of creating the suspense leading to whatever comes next. Critique? Hard... perhaps a bit more dialogue between Maria and Martin when they break up.
Can't wait to read more!
Max Sorrell chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I'm loving this so far! :D
It's sad to see Martin and Maria (wow just realized how similar those two names were XD) take a break, but hopefully all will work right between the two in the end :P
Max Sorrell chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
lol I loved the scene with the Martin making dinner. So far the characters seem really interesting. I can't wait to read more. :D
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Well the ending sounds very scary! But it's good all the same! Keep it up! :D
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice. You really surprised me, and I'm sure that you surprised somebody else, when you turned a normal, repetitive story of the couple's fight and made it your own.

-Hermie