Reviews for The Tournament
paint-pops chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Hello! I just discovered this story and I LOVE IT. The idea of a prince who must win a tournament like that himself and not being able to just get his love back because he is a prince is great. I really enjoyed it - awesome job!
lightXdarkness chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
I guess the ending was okay but I would enjoy to see a bit more of how Faolen Aren adjust to their new life together. And a bit more romance ;) Besides my thoughts that the ending seemed slightly incomplete, the story in general is a very fun read. Maybe writing a few more chapters would be better. Still, I say you get a A!
LightXDarkness chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Hahaha, I can't say I am completely surprised at Faolen's identity. After all, he did drop little clues but I will say this. I did not expect the way that the prize section of the competition went. I bursted out in laughter when Faolen told the king of his request and when the king denied it, I couldn't help but smile at Aran's "cute moment" at making his own request as the runner up. And awe, it seems like one more chapter to go. I wish this story was never ending because I love the characters and your writing style. :3
LightXdarkness chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I can't help but feel pain for Aran with the way the tournament had turned out. Of course I always believed Faolen might have had an upper hand on this one. I guess it's something about him that seems to have more experience and quick thinking and awareness. Aran also has these qualities. Still, I absolutely love thy our story and can't wait to see what Faolen is going to ask. X3
LightXDarkness chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I like the fact that your story is simple yet very enjoyable. The characters were brought to life from the first paragraph and then we have our protagonist, Aran. He seems to be very determined in winning the competition despite his previous losts and although he is not the friendly type, he is still a character that you can't help but care for. And of course, we have another character. The man with the scar as Aran calls him. He is my favorite character aside from ... :D you are a great writer and I'm just begging to finish just to continue on to the next chapter. Hasty luego amazing author. X3
deanna chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
something more would be good; the end seems cut off early, i was expecting to find a next chapter
deanna chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
hi there, i'm probably a couple of years late.. i enjoy your stories a lot is all i want to say :)
Vlurry19 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
This was awesome! More?
k4k chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Why did Aran not recognize Faolen?! Nobody changes that much! Otherwise, a nice story.
mysticmoon05 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Please write more... I would like to meet King Cullen. Other than that, love the story so far!
French Harry Potter chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
I LOVED this. I love every single one of your stories that I have read. Will definitely be purchasing Twin Lives Twisted when it comes out in hard copy.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
I really like this story. Your description of the swordplay and the fights in the tournament were so interesting to read. In the beginning, I thought that Cullen was the guard that Aran was fighting to have returned to the kingdom. I thought that he and Faolen would start falling in love once Aran realized that he was holding onto the memory of a man he hadn't seen since he was thirteen!
I do liked the way things worked out in the story, though. Although the ending is too abrupt, your story deserves an epilogue. I would love to meet Cullen and maybe hear how he and Faolen met.
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
AWESOME! Read it start to finish today and absolutely loved it. In regards to your final author's note, I think as a story it ends very nicely here, but I would also love to read anything more you can give me. Love to meet Cullen, love to see their relationship develop, you could write fifteen whole more chapters worth. In any case, thanks so much for posting. Great work!
Fryvi chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
I liked it :D but it somehow didn't seem like a complete ending, so maybe a little bit more? :)
Catkac chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Considering how you named the story ''The Tournament'' (though I know you've been searching for a better title, but the tournament does span through the majority of the chapters), you should leave it here. It feels like an appropriate ending for these two.

Though, if you do want to delve into them meeting Cullen, I believe that would be hard to do appropriately (for the story to have a feeling of a proper closure, without another climax) in only a chapter or two.

And then you would have another ten chapters and the title of your story would (most likely) have to be changed.

Nice work on completing (?) the final chapter and I look forward to more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »