Reviews for Familiar
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is like an anime called
The familiar of zero
Idky
It just is
But still good
Salvatores4ever chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
Awesome story. You should continue the story. I love this story. Best story I've read.
MysteriousFire chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Yes Esha, Ryker is jealous when you go out with Aydan. Everyone is jealous when you talk to a guy!
You make me want to swim!
"Our first mission together," he says quietly. For some reason I love that sentence
Now I'm wondering if the song is about Esha instead of Helena...
Cliffhanger end!
MysteriousFire chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Those poachers are cruel!
I like how Ryker wants Téo in there because he knows he loves her. He has completely accepted it and I'm happy for both of them!
It seems that Ryker has fallen for her magic as well.
Conjuring the past seems useful!
It's weird how they all look at a 'movie' of what happened. Esha must feel so embarrassed by everything she did or said! (or I know I would)
MysteriousFire chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
When she says 'sure' instead of 'no', I can very much relate to her xD
It was good to introduce them, keeps the questions down I hope.
Ryker forgave Téo! :D
The guys are fangirling over Esha?
I liked their familiar class! I always imagined everyone kept his familiar close at the Academy, but this is even better!
I don't like these two men!
Is it weird that I like the ending of this chapter? I feel bad for Esha, but it's VERY well written so I can't help but like it!
MysteriousFire chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
I love how the girls take Esha without even listening to Ryker.
It's good Téo finally confessed to Ryker. I hope their friendship will remain, without any grudges. At least Ryker seems to understand that he didn't know and he gave her up when he found out.
MysteriousFire chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
I hope the Elder can give her some answers!
I like the painting, and I suspect the eyes belong to the man with the dragon familiar...
I'm curious now how these visions will come true.
MysteriousFire chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
At least Téo is acting normal again! I liked the moments they spent together.
I feel sorry for Esha, all those people gawking at her...
Aydan admits his sister is less likable than him? Wow!
His familiar is a unicorn, haha :D Gotta love the way gossip works!
I like this little new boy :) I hope he'll show up more.
Adella, keep your hands off Esha!
MysteriousFire chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
I liked the conversation with Ryker's mother. That way Esha doesn't fear her anymore.
I am getting fond of Bar I think. :)
I wonder... when she speaks to familiars, can Ryker understand what Esha says?
The conversation between them at the end was perfect!
MysteriousFire chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Esha is good with the sword!
First she needed an interpreter, now she's being the interpreter herself.
I want her to meet Téo now that they can talk!
MysteriousFire chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I wouldn't trust the potion any more than Esha does. But finally they can understand each other :D
Somehow, Esha lost a little bit of magic now that she can understand everyone. But I guess it's much easier for the story now :)
I like the clothes she is wearing! Where can I get those? xD
Ryker getting angry somehow made me laugh! Adella is fleeing in tears! Yes!
I laughed as hard as Ryker when Bar found out Batty was a female xD
MysteriousFire chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I don't like that Téo is so sad and worried now :( I want him to be happy and lively again! But I guess sooner or later Ryker will find out what's the matter and his gloomy mood will turn into anger or acceptance but pass I hope.
Ryker's father made me laugh. Staying up all night to brew the potion.
MysteriousFire chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
It's sad he has to give her up, but it seems something he would do :(
I'm glad she feels happy with Ryker though.
"but he quickly averts his stare when he realizes he's been caught, and my heart breaks a little" - as did mine :(
Ryker smiles a lot now that he has found his familiar. I'm starting to like him more now I think.
I like how Ryker took her hand to keep her close and to protect her. :)
I'm wondering now if the man with the dragon also released the borgs, so he could play the hero for the city...
MysteriousFire chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Is Téo going to give her up now? :o
The point where the conversation got to Adella made me laugh!
Their last names are mentioned!
I'm wondering now... if Ryker has to marry Adella, then can't Téo and Esha be together?
But... if Téo can communicate with Ayah, why can't Ryker somehow communicate with her?
MysteriousFire chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Téo reads in his bed too :D
I love how they talk without even understanding each other :) His 'scolding tone' surprised me though, maybe you should change it to 'reprimanding' or something less... hard? Up to you though :)
Aw they're in love I wonder what Ryker is going to say about that though...
They finally meet! :D