Reviews for Mistake
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
For me, the mark of a good story is that it makes you think. Not just once, but every now and then your thoughts will drift back to it and wonder, why this, what did that mean, who are they... So that's what your story did. I don't know what the WCC is (sounds fun, can I join too?) but good luck with it!
agrinandherfears chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hi, there! I really liked your piece. It was simplistic, surreal, and yet just ambiguous enough to leave an impression. I interpreted the lack of a detailed back-story as a kind of free-reign for us readers to imagine what this piece represents. The 'he' and 'she' (absence of names) really shows that. I was also confused about what 'she' signified, although my best guess is some sort of angel that stands for redemption and hope. And amongst it all, you can almost hear the "sigh" in the words, as they seem to all roll together fluently in the lovely descriptions you offer.

All in all, great work! I really enjoyed it. :)
Nesasio chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is a really cool glimpse of what seems like a wider world. I like how much depth you've added into this in a relatively short piece. I got hints of backstory and unanswered questions but it felt deliberate, little mysteries the main character wants to keep from everyone, like the reason and nature of his Hell. I was a little confused what she represented; redemption of some sort? Without knowing what he was being punished for, it was a little hard to wrap my head around exactly what she was doing there. From the mistake and 'finally found you' it seems less deliberate than a punishment so she's not as clearcut as an angelic savior in my head, but it could be my own opinion on these things. She's not quite symbolic so it reads more like a love story, which is fine as well. Cool take on the prompt. Well done and good luck in the WCC!
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 10/1/2012