Reviews for Alli Kare: The Story of 341
WOAH! :D THIS MADE ME HAPPY! :D SWEET, SWEET REVENGE! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
OH SNAP! :D YAY! I LOVE IT! :D YAY! :D reading on! :D
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
I love this story so far! This story has potential for being made into a movie or a television show or something.
Emerald26 chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Intense, Sid.
Emerald26 chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Love it! Still think we should have gone with Dominguez Vanchez...but Luke Senton is pretty good...I wouldn't have given him Luke Skywalker's initials if I had known he was a bad guy...but then it wouldn't have been as good if you had told me who I was naming. Love you Sid!
Kelly chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
OMG! I totally thought it would turn into some myster/secretive camp right from the beginning. Thats so cool. I might be totally off on this prediction, but it keeps me wanting to read more.
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is a good introduction to the story. The dialogue is good. Curious as to why you chose a letter to be from a fitness camp but I'll obviously find out soon. Like the little pun at the end where you say I hope I FIT in, and it's a fitness camp...hehe. Good Job! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Awwwh! She is so sad, and understandably too! please update again soon!
CharissaKarn chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWH! D: so sad! but i love it! cannot wait to read more! please update again soon! :D
Emerald26 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Ouch. I think I died, I know you told me not to, but . . . ouch. Painful. Good job though, very well written.
CharissaKarn chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
AWH i love this story! :D please update again soon! :D love it! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
AWWWWWWH! :D i love it! :D Gotta keep reading! :D yay! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
OH SNAP! :D ahahha this was intense! :D awesome i loved it! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I'm still sad about him being shot! :( but i am looking forward to reading more! :) Please update again soon! :)
Emerald26 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Do I even have to comment to tell you how I feel about Jesse dying? No? I didn't think so. ;)
Btw, this is your ex-lab partner in case you didnt figure that out already. :P
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »