Reviews for Alli Kare: The Story of 341
CharissaKarn chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
AHHHH! NO! D: this does not make me happy, but it does make me want to know whats going to happen! please update again soon! PLEASE!
CharissaKarn chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
:D YAY! :) this is awesome! :D cant wait to read more! :D please update again soon! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Awwh! :D this is AWESOME! :D please update again soon! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
:D YAY! :) this is awesome! ahaha cant wait to read more! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
WOOO! Allie is so smart! :) ahaha *glare at 117* ahaha :D update again, soon! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Woah! I knew it was suspicious! :P ahaha but i like it! :) please update again, soon! :) i would love to read more! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
well that sounded a bit like a prison, not a name, but a number.. well they have their reasons! :) so far, i like it, gonna keep reading! :) (although this camp thing is a bit suspicious sounding)
CharissaKarn chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hmm, a fitness camp? so interesting, i'm gonna keep reading! :)
brennon chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
What? Oh I would be running out of there as soon as he said you cant tell anyone except one person about this what kind of camp is this? Actually I don't exercise so I wouldn't of gone in the first place. I like ut so far
Luke's Girl chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Niiice! Lots of potential here! I'm really excited to find out what's happened that's so confidential. So anywho, keep on writing, maybe a bit more insight on Alison's past would be nice, but I see that happening in time. Now pardon me as I take a nap ;)
Dontbothernothing chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sounds great. I love the gaming at the beginning. It really relates to some readers out there. Good work! :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3