Reviews for normal
Deleted or NA chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm simply a bystander. I don't know you personally in any way, but I've been dying to say something. I know I shouldn't because it's not my business and I don't know the whole story, but honestly, let's get real here. If you're so miserable, why don't you do something about it? Every time I get an email telling me you've published another poem, it's always you coming up with some new way to torture yourself. I understand pain and I know how unfair life can be, but by now, I've noticed that at least fifty percent of your pain is inflicted by your own hand. I see the reviews you get, I see that you have people who love you and pay attention to you. You have reviews on EVERY poem you've got. And even if you didn't have anyone there to support you, then why don't you just help yourself? I don't know if you're a Christian or not, but isn't there a saying that goes along the lines of God only helps those who helps themselves? I'm an Atheist, so trust me, I am in no way pushing God onto you, but if you're an Atheist too and you're not gonna buy into that, then why don't you just help yourself for your own sake? Tears don't turn back time, blood doesn't erase memories, and "puking" doesn't purge you of your mistakes. Inhale. Exhale. Mentally step outside of the chaos and try to get it together, girl. Not hating. Just saying. *smiles*
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Reading this just makes me want to see someone FASTER. Why? So that I can be there for someone. Why? So that I can comfort someone, and so that someone can feel the love that I have for someone. Why? Because I CARE A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE. MORE THAN WORDS AND TRUST ME BEYOND WORDS. SERIOUSLY.