Reviews for Map of the World
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Great update! I really liked it. One thing that I love about your writing is you have a knack for describing things well. I mean you're never overly descriptive, but you give just the right amount of detail when it's needed. For instance I loved the moment before Silas met his mother, that felt intense. I could really feel his emotions there :)
Can't wait for the next chapter. That cliff hanger was just too much awesomeness XD
Brimo94 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Yikes... this is getting heated up! I want to read more! :)) Waiting patiently for your next update!

Brimo94 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Oh my :) So much suspense and mystery.. i'm liking this more and more... and now that 5 years have passed the scene of her emotional outburst isn't that bad. It fits more actually... they're so cute! Loving ittt! :) Keep doing your amazing stuff!

Brimo94 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Awww so sad... cute chapter as well... but i can't help but feel that it was kinda fast. I mean obviously they've known each other for so long but i feel like a few more scenes with them might have been good or that this scene should have probably been a bit elongated... more conversation before she burst out with her feelings.. it's adorable and fluffy :) but that's still just my opinion. Nice work again... who knows... i might get surprised again. :D

Brimo94 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Awww how cute... i knew it! i knew she'd have something to do with the Radicals... i can see it now: forbidden love. haha nice work! I love the way you make everything sound so easy and natural... it's very refreshing! :) Thanks for sharing!
Brimo94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well, I'm curious and i really like your style so here i am! :D :) This is certainly interesting and it has definitely caught my attention! :) I'll have more to say as i read. Woop Woop!

CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
...darn it another cliffy DX
you pulled me in...got me into the story and *head desk*
well I'm happy Silas found his mother...but they are in big trouble now
please update soon! I'm enjoying this storyXD
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
dun Dun DUN!
_ Eve has returnedeth! D: sad that they couldn't have a longer conversation...
eck you ended on cliffy...and here I almost forgot about his mother...I'm guessing that Radicals are going to try and draw Silas out by threatening to kill his mother or something...
I dunno...BUT NEXT BUTTON!
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
eck MY FEELS DX you hit them...you hit my feels hardDX
I didn't think it would happen...but ECK WHY!?
...I must click next button...cannot compute with sad chapter ending DX
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
"So they were your family before, why aren't they your family now? Families love each other. They take care of each other. And your family accepted you even though you don't share blood. That's pretty nice."
Eve...is...awesomeXD she is very bright and helped calm Silas down :3
...I have a feeling something is going to happen between those two...not sure what it is yet..
CONTINUE (Hello next button)
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
_ so much in one chapter...holy swiss cheese...I think I nearly fainted from Reah giving birth _
This is a fantastic start...the chapter explains what has been happening...why the universe is the say it is...
not much is said about the characters yet (which makes me want to read the next chapter)
...poor Silas :C born without a choice of wanting the map or notXD
...NEXT BUTTON
AJ Sneaks chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Woah! Fight scene? I'd love to see one! I will DEFINITELY be watching for more! Great job on the descriptions, too.
KayMacD chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Major cliffhanger! :O
It's awesome that you updated. This chapter was really good. I gotta know what happens next! Update soon!
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I loved the Porter and Mav scene. And yay Eve's back. Her return is happy, but sad because it means the Radicals are back D:
KayMacD chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I like this chapter. It shows us a lot more about Porter and Mav and their relationships with Silas. And yay! Eve's back!
Cliffhanger! That means you have to update super soon. Please. :)