Reviews for The Hunted
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This was very, very awesome, and very very chilling. I love your stories, by the way. I like the way that you built the story and the characters, and I didn't see the end coming until I figured out the message.
Hawkbelly chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh my gosh... This story... i-it's amazing! Holy BALLS, dude, you've outdone yourself to a maximum here! I loved this story - it had me on the edge of my seat on many occassions - almost the entire story, in fact! The delivery of the story was beautiful. The Perspective was really cool and allowed for constant happenings that kept my attention the entire time (and that's coming from a person with ADD ;D). The longer I read, the faster and greater my eagerness to continue grew.
You've done an amazing job with this. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon a jewel such as this story. Whatever was going through your mind as you wrote was the best thing for writing. Keep on writing, my friend! You could go places.
Mar Qaroll chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
...Never wanted to congratulate an author before...but godDAMN, that was marvelous! Fantastic spin on the tale! THIS I would PAY to see as a movie! THIS! Only this! THIS!

Congratulations. I didn't see that ending coming.
HarryBrumbyJacksonGames chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I love this! I was on the edge of my seat while reading and I was in constant suspense. A really good Slender story, and I love the twist at the end! It's like you can never kill him...awesome
deducemedetective chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my gosh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo od. I'm reading this home alone as the sky is darkening and now I'm reeeeally paranoid. Holy lord, this is amazing. I actually looked behind me at the end. You are a phenomenal writer.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I had to look behind me. Freaky!
Thesong chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You must continue. You must.
Crystales chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great work! Thanks for the delightfully dark read!