Reviews for Rebels
ashmays chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I liked it a lot! The name's were interesting, especially Oz. The dialogue seemed to flow well, and it sounded like things teenagers would actually say. Good job!
elemein chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I liked the writing a lot; it is very clean and neat. I can tell you read over this many times and made many adjustments as a result.

Unfortunately, that isnt always the best. Near the end of the story the dialogue felt repetitive; many short bursts of dialogue followed (or preluded) by some unnecessary addition of texts about the characters actions that are irrelevant. It just started feeling monotonous, and what is supposed to be the most intense part of the story felt almost dry.

This definitely is a different style of writing from you than usual; maybe you write differently between writing for recreation and for academic?

- SSoeiro
Augment3d Reality chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is an interesting story. Even though the characters come across as being anti-heroes, I'm really desperate to know what happens to them.

The dialogue is very realistic too, so well done.

The only issue I came across is that you use "laying" where you should be using "lying" and vice versa.

Overall, great piece.
Steffel chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very interesting start. That you set things off in medias res works quite well because you still introduce all characters sufficiently while leaving so many questions unanswered. I'm curious where this will go.