Reviews for Angati
Sapphireleaf chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I just had to list what all these names are in latin:
Aquan: Aqua water. He's a Nevgin, so this makes sense.
Argentum: Silver
Theia was the Titan of sight and light.
Sol: Sun
You are doing the same name ideas as me. Great job with the story though.
Littlebluecandle chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
cool
Max Saturday the Dragon-Human chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Wow I just found out Sol means Sun in spanish. Grear story so far
Greenie10 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Ouch, Blesse seems more injured than I thought! Poor fellow.

And poor Aquan, lol seems like everyone's taking the mickey out of him. Hmm, Athiea too busy to notice I guess.

So, a journey? I love characters going on a journey, and the assortment of this 'caravan' ensures fun :D
Greenie10 chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Argentum seems to have lots of angst built into him, no wonder Adrian tries to get him to loosen up! But seems Adrian got some angst in him as well.

Sol, maybe it'd have been better if you never tried to get into the palace? You wouldn't have had that memory awoken. Hm, another reason to bully Aquan! :D

Poor Aquan :p I do like him though.
Greenie10 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Aww poor Aquan! Sol, I understand it might be hard, but I'm guessing our poor Dragon Nevgin apprentice is suffering more than you are.

Adrian and the Queen? Hmm, somehow I don't see that happening. But who knows?
Greenie10 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
So I sneaked away from work ;) and got to read chap 7.

Okay, so that was quite a scramble, and looks like Sol's got some powers as well as an interesting past.

And for the record, Adrian is slowly becoming one of my favourites :)

I'm not sure what to think of Theia. I mean, it's not exactly her fault she was all different at birth, I can understand her resentment at being exiled. Still... she might be taking out her anger the wrong way.
Greenie10 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I feel the priest and priestess are trolls in disguise :D

Ok, so some things are falling into place, while other mysteries popped up, like how do Adrian and Athiea know each other?

And what's with the bears?!

Want to read the next chapter, but work calls *sigh* . Hopefully will read the next two chapters soon!
Greenie10 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Nice chapter once again. I like the way your write, I can completely picture everything in my mind.

I wonder what will happen with Sol, is she reliving a memory now?

And what's Argentum so interested in? hmmm...
Greenie10 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Two new characters! I must say, I like Adrian, still have to make my mind about Argentum though.

I feel for Athiea though. It's not easy being in a position of power! Thankfully she's got a good friend to talk to, and later on have as an advisor.

What will happen with Sol?! O.O
Greenie10 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I liked this chapter :) And I like Sol, she's great, from trying to kill Aquan to running away from Athiea, to getting caught all over again.

And poor Aquan! But I don't feel too bad for him, yet.

I reserve judgement on Athiea for the moment since there isn't much info on her in this chapter.
Greenie10 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Woah, nice story so far. I like the history you've given (in the prologue) as well as the mysterious air in this chapter. You've given enough info to draw readers in, but not enough to keep them satisfied ;) hence the reader will continue reading.

Just one thing I noticed, in the third paragraph, you used the words 'screw this up'. I find it doesn't really go with the rest of the style of writing you've used so far. Just thought I'd mention that.

In any case, I'm off to chapter 3!
Jane P chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
MORE! Okay, I'm officially hooked on this story! You have captured so much mystery and I really need to know what happens to the characters! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jane P chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Naww the friendship between Athiea and Aquan is so sweet! Also super curious about Adrian and Argentum, like now that they're also travelling to the capital! Great chapter :D
Jane P chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Omg what is Sol?! Also, poor Aquan! He has so many burns now! This is awesome, every chapter just keeps getting better and better!