Reviews for Inevitable
closingdoors chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Excuse me WHAT. How on Earth can you call my stupid 5 minute poetry beautiful when you write such perfection like this? I'm honestly too speechless to leave a coherent review, dammit.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
AMAZING! This is just AMAZING. Definitely one of your best, if not the best. I loved it, a brilliant and amazing poem. The descriptions and imagery was beautiful, I loved the last stanza it was brilliant!
Great job! Well done.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
asdfghjkl; just fuck you ok, fuck you! :P This is so beautiful and you know how little I read poetry but jesus christ this is just so... you need to leave :P xx
Tepid Waters chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HOW ON EARTH HAS THIS NOT GOT A SINGLE REVIEW?!
It's bloody amazing, I'll start with that. I love the simplicity of the structure, it just feels like a breath of fresh air from all the over-thought, unnecessary drivel that you read on here. This is poetry, perfectly how I define it. "Someone bring me to life, When there's a moonlit highway through the trees; When the poison is crisp in the apple; When the earth sullies my knees." I can't describe how much I adore this stanza, it just paints a really vivid image in my head, and I LOVE the last stanza. I'm so torn about it's meaning but I love how much it's forced me to think. I'd love to discuss it with you in person some time, then I can babble on incoherently and not spend ages considering my next word over the internet. But yeah, I love it. I fucking love it.