Reviews for The Art of High School
Amy90 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Cool. Can't wait what she's going to do now. Will she really tell him something? And poor Jay. But maybe it's better this way, if he actually fell for her, there'd be way more disappointment for him in the future. Please cut the cookie eating in favour of a quicker update - I'm holding my breath here, really! Besides, you can always eat them later on. :P
H. Earthserpent chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
:D now bring on the next one. :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
:D damn i wasn't interest in this kind of story but hell you caught me. you better update soooooooon because i'm going to reach chapter nine very sooooooon.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
You deserve a whole box of cookies..LOL!
Pink Pasta Piano chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
I love it! The best story I have ever read! Please continue, I am literally on my knees right now. (Actually am) great job
The Dark Muse chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Wow. This is so interesting. You really did a good job. Have a cookie.
PinkPastaPianoGal chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I love this story so far! It is the best I have read so far. I cannot believe how you made this! I read this story multiple times so far and I just started fictionpress a couple days ago! I am also Pink Pasta Piano, which I am sure I reviewed last night! Love it!
Amy90 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
So Paul? I like him, he's nice, honest, loyal and obviously attractive. Hope she won't mess it up too much. I'm not looking forward to seeing her on the ground begging for forgiveness. And I'm not looking forward to her few real friends realizing they have been played. Hopefully she'll stop in time before everything goes down, especially her friendship with Paul...
As I said before: CAN'T. WAIT.

Chocaholic much? May you end up FAT.
;)
CelticX chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Here, ( ) have a cookie ;-p

Right now I'm feeling most sorry for Dani. With Felicia ignoring her and not visiting, she's got to be both lonely and worried, especially if she does have an inkling of what Felicia is up to.

And it looks like things are going to hit the fan shortly, hopefully in Felicia's and Dani's favor.

Can't wait for the next chappy :-)
Amy90 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
WOW. Great chapter as always!
Can't wait to read more.
Lady80 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sweetheart, I love you for posting these long, error-free, detailed and reading candy chapters; I'll forgive the damn days you DON'T post (I'm kidding, but seriously, that's depriving the world, which has me in it, of your talents), just keep at it TTwTT
With all the love I can muster for someone who's reality is debatable. 3
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
AMAZING chapter :D Thanks for such a long one! Definitely makes up for the wait haha ;)
CelticX chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Bored? You must be joking :-)

I just keep wondering how, if Paul is anywhere near as intelligent as he seems, he can seem so oblivious or at least uncaring to the bullying going on, or if he truly just doesn't care so long none of it is pointed at his precious sister.

Don't worry, we'll be patient. One of the problems of reading a first-person story is that we can't get into the other characters heads as much as we'd want to. That doesn't mean it isn't any less delicious.
mydreamadventure chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
haha i seriously forgot how much i loved this story! updat soon :D
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012