Reviews for The Art of High School
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
You know what, for some insane reason that even I haven't figure out yet, I am definitely considering this story as one of my favourites. Just three chapters into this and it's already something that I want to read more of. The main character has a fun personality and it's pleasant to read her inner monologues. I hope you don't reduce her to a stuttering mess of a person in the latter chapters. Also, Tyrone and Simone form an interesting presence. I'd have to agree with Felicia's current point of view on something though: if Paul was of the "tall, dark-haired, handsome" type, you'd probably be reading an entire paragraph of me- excuse my weirdness- "fangirling" all over him now. xD Anywaay, I'll get back to reading the next chapters. :)
Oh, and before I forget, what an aptly named title!
Lara Madeline Night chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Okay, spent quite a lot of time reading this and then reading it again. I feel like I'm missing something.
Brittany made Russel do the whole closet thing, but Heather is unusually quiet, she didn't do anything for like 2 chapters and that is not a good sign.
Anyway, may the cookies you reward yourself with be delicious. I honestly think you should eat a cookie every time you post a chapter, and give us cookies too. (I need to start using the cookie system to be more productive...)
Lolitroy chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
/eats virtual cookie
FictionObssessed chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Sooo...I found another good story I really like! :)
This is really good...I love to see Brittany and Heather taken down alot.
Also I love how you incorprated other minor ethic minorities and not just the main ones in a typical American high school.
Please update soon!
Amy90 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Cool. Can't wait what she's going to do now. Will she really tell him something? And poor Jay. But maybe it's better this way, if he actually fell for her, there'd be way more disappointment for him in the future. Please cut the cookie eating in favour of a quicker update - I'm holding my breath here, really! Besides, you can always eat them later on. :P
H. Earthserpent chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
:D now bring on the next one. :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
:D damn i wasn't interest in this kind of story but hell you caught me. you better update soooooooon because i'm going to reach chapter nine very sooooooon.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
You deserve a whole box of cookies..LOL!
Pink Pasta Piano chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
I love it! The best story I have ever read! Please continue, I am literally on my knees right now. (Actually am) great job
The Dark Muse chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Wow. This is so interesting. You really did a good job. Have a cookie.
PinkPastaPianoGal chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I love this story so far! It is the best I have read so far. I cannot believe how you made this! I read this story multiple times so far and I just started fictionpress a couple days ago! I am also Pink Pasta Piano, which I am sure I reviewed last night! Love it!
Amy90 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
So Paul? I like him, he's nice, honest, loyal and obviously attractive. Hope she won't mess it up too much. I'm not looking forward to seeing her on the ground begging for forgiveness. And I'm not looking forward to her few real friends realizing they have been played. Hopefully she'll stop in time before everything goes down, especially her friendship with Paul...
As I said before: CAN'T. WAIT.

Chocaholic much? May you end up FAT.
;)
CelticX chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Here, ( ) have a cookie ;-p

Right now I'm feeling most sorry for Dani. With Felicia ignoring her and not visiting, she's got to be both lonely and worried, especially if she does have an inkling of what Felicia is up to.

And it looks like things are going to hit the fan shortly, hopefully in Felicia's and Dani's favor.

Can't wait for the next chappy :-)
Amy90 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
WOW. Great chapter as always!
Can't wait to read more.
Lady80 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sweetheart, I love you for posting these long, error-free, detailed and reading candy chapters; I'll forgive the damn days you DON'T post (I'm kidding, but seriously, that's depriving the world, which has me in it, of your talents), just keep at it TTwTT
With all the love I can muster for someone who's reality is debatable. 3