Reviews for The Art of High School
silverstaar18 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
So far this is an amazing story! I don't have a lot of patience but I'm happy to make an exception this time. Eager to see what will happen next and what plans Felicia will come up with. Great work! Next chapter please :D
Amy90 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Wow. Great chapter!
And poor Laurie! Lets just hope she won't do anything drastic now that the bullying will be concentrating on her. Else Felicia will be bearing the guilt for this. Placing a lit joint in Brittany's locker sure was an evil move.
And I wonder whether Paul has realized by now what game Felicia is playing.
Bad thing is I don't remember Jake, so I might have to reread the other chapters to know how far he is involved.

Anyway, your story gets more and more fascinating, and I especially like the narrating style you use. It's funny and full of sarcasm and humor. Plus (and this always makes me envious) your vocabulary is pretty rich.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
CelticX chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Ah, so the intrigue continues ;-) Love it! Next chappy please. I can't wait to see what you and Felicia have planned next.
Amy90 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Wow. Great chapter! Please update soon. I'm holding my breath...
Amy90 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I LOVE revenge stories and this one is just GREAT! It holds a similar fascination as A. Dumas' "The count of Montre Christo" does. Only in a more modern way (sort of, LOL). I LOVE all the turns and that the protagonist is so sarcastic and intelligent. Anyway, I can't stop reading and there's only one chapter left... :'(
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter!
Amy90 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Actually it's French not German. And I noticed you are having fun with those teacher's names, so I'm feeling a bit suspicious about where this is heading... ;)
Amy90 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
TEH war. LOL Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I should watch \bring it on \xd
CelticX chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
This was another great chapter. As any writer knows, transition chapters are a necessity. They form the base and set the stage for the next big thing to come, and I definitely like the direction this one's transitioning toward :-) Also, you're "fleshing out" these characters, even Margaret, wonderfully.

Only one question: When Felicia was sitting in the bleachers, was she at the football "field" or soccer "pitch?" Sorry, as a long time fan of American soccer and EPL football, I just couldn't help myself ;-p

See you next time.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Nice to know someone out there agrees with me. Anyhow, good writing! I'm sure a lot of people are hooked on this! Good fun.
mydreamadventure chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
haha loveedd this chater!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
haha great chapter :D
CelticX chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
All right, I'm going to be brutally honest and take a page from Felicia's book. I totally clicked on this story by mistake (if you check out my profile you'll probably understand why), but after reading the just the first half of the first chapter you had me hooked. I love Felicia's character, the way you've fleshed her out is wonderful. I'm also a diehard (no pun intended) Dani fan. She so deserves better. I'll also be honest in saying that I have no absolute assurance that the cliques of my own (far too long ago) high school days are still in vogue, but you've captured them tremendously. And as for your storyline and Felicia's mission, all I can say is

Yippee ki-yay...

Please don't keep us waiting too long for an update ;-)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »