Reviews for The Art of High School
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
AMAZING chapter :D Thanks for such a long one! Definitely makes up for the wait haha ;)
CelticX chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Bored? You must be joking :-)

I just keep wondering how, if Paul is anywhere near as intelligent as he seems, he can seem so oblivious or at least uncaring to the bullying going on, or if he truly just doesn't care so long none of it is pointed at his precious sister.

Don't worry, we'll be patient. One of the problems of reading a first-person story is that we can't get into the other characters heads as much as we'd want to. That doesn't mean it isn't any less delicious.
mydreamadventure chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
haha i seriously forgot how much i loved this story! updat soon :D
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Yummm milk duds... haha
Good chapter ;)
silverstaar18 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
So far this is an amazing story! I don't have a lot of patience but I'm happy to make an exception this time. Eager to see what will happen next and what plans Felicia will come up with. Great work! Next chapter please :D
Amy90 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Wow. Great chapter!
And poor Laurie! Lets just hope she won't do anything drastic now that the bullying will be concentrating on her. Else Felicia will be bearing the guilt for this. Placing a lit joint in Brittany's locker sure was an evil move.
And I wonder whether Paul has realized by now what game Felicia is playing.
Bad thing is I don't remember Jake, so I might have to reread the other chapters to know how far he is involved.

Anyway, your story gets more and more fascinating, and I especially like the narrating style you use. It's funny and full of sarcasm and humor. Plus (and this always makes me envious) your vocabulary is pretty rich.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
CelticX chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Ah, so the intrigue continues ;-) Love it! Next chappy please. I can't wait to see what you and Felicia have planned next.
Amy90 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Wow. Great chapter! Please update soon. I'm holding my breath...
Amy90 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I LOVE revenge stories and this one is just GREAT! It holds a similar fascination as A. Dumas' "The count of Montre Christo" does. Only in a more modern way (sort of, LOL). I LOVE all the turns and that the protagonist is so sarcastic and intelligent. Anyway, I can't stop reading and there's only one chapter left... :'(
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter!
Amy90 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Actually it's French not German. And I noticed you are having fun with those teacher's names, so I'm feeling a bit suspicious about where this is heading... ;)
Amy90 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
TEH war. LOL Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I should watch \bring it on \xd
CelticX chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
This was another great chapter. As any writer knows, transition chapters are a necessity. They form the base and set the stage for the next big thing to come, and I definitely like the direction this one's transitioning toward :-) Also, you're "fleshing out" these characters, even Margaret, wonderfully.

Only one question: When Felicia was sitting in the bleachers, was she at the football "field" or soccer "pitch?" Sorry, as a long time fan of American soccer and EPL football, I just couldn't help myself ;-p

See you next time.