Reviews for Deeds and Desires
LightXDarkness chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
I really don't have any thing to say. In the ending you cleared up all my questions about how old Bastion was? Or, how was Bryan going to stop aging? Even, how would Bastion feel about Eli? Still even though everything has been cleared up, there still is one question that this person never really straight out answered from his mouth. Here is the question I send to Bryan:
Are you into kinky stuff? ;D
Love everything and it couldn't have ended better.
LightXDarkness chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
About time indeed. Please let Bastion have recollections from the proof that Bry have. PS: I don't really want to say so much since it might be such a huge spoiler for people that are browsing along. XD N yes, this story is awesome and a great read!
LightXDarkness chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
You are breaking my heart with this story. The part where Bastion said didn't remember Bryan and told Bryan that he lived there should have been enough for Bry to understand that Talia set Bastion up as well and not just him. But honestly, when Bry feels the need to express his true feelings to Bastion, this happens. I feel so bad for Bryan, I really do. **sniff, sniff** TT_TT
lightXdarkness chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
I'm not exactly sure what I think about Talia's straightforwardness. It all seems so sudden but once again, another marvelous chapter from the dear author. I also know, that the next chapter is going to be wickedly awesome. **firm nod**
LightXDarkness chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Ah-haa! So little miss bimbo isn't so nice, huh? I really, really, hope Bastion opens his eyes... wide! N I know, though it was around two months ago for me when that happened, it was horrible how someone could do a massacre on kids for that reason. The pain I felt for the families as I imagined them was horrible. My heart goes out to all of them and may god bless the kids who died because of someone's cursed rage.
lightXdarkness chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Okay, I can't help but feel so much pain for Bryan. I don't blame him at all for being so scared of saying a simple "I love you." Personally, I believe actions speak louder than words especially since all the 'I love you's I ever heard in my life were overused. Also, Bryan has experienced pain with that phrase and heartbreak. He is avoid saying that he loves Bastion because Bastion is a treasure to him that he wouldn't ever want to lose. I also feel Bastion. To Bastion, "I love you" is like the a strong bond that equals stability in a relationship and it is also a reassurance to him that Bryan loves. Bryan also might not feel the same urgency to respond to Bastion since Bastion always tells him that he loves his Bry-Bry. So I can't help but feel agony on this chapter. The misunderstanding for such simple but complicated reasonings.
LightXDarkness chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I can't freaking get enough of this story! I love how realistic you are but at the same time I wished everything would come in rainbows and unicorns for Bryan and Bastion. Though I would probably be thrown off if everything was a perfect land. I am kind of suspicious of Talia. I think that she is A) an antagonist B) someone who has "business" with the place or Bry or C) someone just trying to possibly help Bry and Bast... possibly? Still, something fishy is going on. Especially after that wraith. But it just keeps me addicted to the story. _
Nique13 chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
Bastion is twenty-two...

All this time I've been guessing and he's actually twenty-two.

Bastions, you're mean.

This was an awesome read! I love the way it turned out. Thanks for writing a great book.
Nique13 chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
Yes! Bastions back to normal and their engaged...Woo!
Nique13 chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
I wonder what the gift is...
Nique13 chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
Yay, Talia's gone!
Nique13 chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Woo! Go Bryan!
Assembly-of-Flaming-Teens chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
So I just finished reading both stories since last night, may I just say I'm very much in love with you? At any rate I love the story, I think I actually cried a bit in the beginning when they were fighting. Very lovely piece of work you have here :)
Nique13 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
I thought that Bastion was going to kill him. Now, time to show Bastion the proof...
Nique13 chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Talia is really lucky that she's part of a wonderful story...or I'd find her and kill her.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »