Reviews for Institute X
NothingOuttaSomething chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Well holy bugger. Put the rest up immediately.

I don't mean to assert so, but this is... veeeerrrrrry well done. Probably the best I've seen so far. You did this all very well, from the description on the sci-fi page (something I could never quite pull off) to the vague but not abstract nature of the piece. It's very good, although I'd almost prefer to see the rest of this from the perspective of the WhiteCoats rather than the subjects, for some reason.
My Love Pinwheel chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Man, I understand how that feels... well, good luck! c:

Gah, I'm so awkward, like I know there's probably something I should say but I don't know how to put it into words but I guess overall message is wishing you luck is rewriting and fixing the minor chinks and stuff and yeah.

Haha, can't wait to see how things turn out! i guess xD

Adieu,
MLP
My Love Pinwheel chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Hey, this is still alive! That makes me happy c:

Wow, this is getting really intense. I'm really curious as to where this is heading. Although I am slightly confused at the explanation part of the Celestials? So, they were a super human genie-esque race, who fell, and to try to return to their former glory, built a city, a tower, and then planned a gala to celebrate but now the main characters are going to crash it. Is that sort of it maybe?

Anyways, really glad that you are continuing this, smores sound nice, Happy Christma-Kwanza-Hanukkah-etc. hope I didn't offend you! d:

- MLP
My Love Pinwheel chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Yay, a new chapter! And the plot unfolds :)

Just one critic, the story goes a little too fast sometimes and you leave out some details that, as the author, you will still understand the story thoroughly, while as readers, need a little bit of thinking and rereading to understand. I'm not saying I don't like this chapter! Just that some lazy people don't like to think. and stuff. yeah... no offense!

ANYWAYS, love this chapter :) I'm curious about how Red's ability helps him with his bombs and hacking (it's sort of like hacking right?)

Can't wait to see what the rest of the Alchemist's nefarious plan for conquest is and how the three main charas have a role in all of it!

Adieu, MLP

PS the new story idea sounds interesting!
My Love Pinwheel chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
BAHAHAHAHA, YES I HAVE INTERNET IF ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES! And I am spending those few reading your awesome story and reviewing it :)

oh my... who is this- *hit with sudden realization* oh. Oh. OH. oh. (Here's a summation of my thought process: The new dude's called the Alchemist- He's prob the dude who named Argon- Woah, wait, Argon is an element of the table- mindblown)

haha, anyways, I really like this twist! I wonder what's going to happen next :) Keep up the good work!

Adieu, MLP
My Love Pinwheel chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Oooooo, I wonder what is going to happen next? xD
I'm currently not logged in because I'm on my iPod, mooching off my schools Internet because I don't have Internet at home D: the horror!
I like the small twist at the end! I wonder who did those thing? And Marionette was well named :) and creepy. Reaaaaally creepy xD
There was a small slight confusing part near the beginning: "He muffles a snicker as Argon grudgingly steps on the LiNK. His irritation is evident but it vanishes quickly, replaced with a wide grin. It is so blatantly false that Red almost wants to laugh. However, now is not the time for such frivolities. He saunters aboard the connecting cabin carrying himself in that slouching manner that can only be achieved by real confidence."
It's sorta confusing as to whose talkin about who and stuff it could just be me though xD
Anyways, loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one :)
Adieu, RĂ©mi
My Love Pinwheel chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This story is really interesting :) I wonder what the Professor is going to do next...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nikolai Riktovi chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This was an... interesting chapter. I am intrigued and at the same time frightened. I can't wait to read more.
Nikolai Riktovi chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very good, I'll be interested in reading the next chapter tomorrow. However, there are a few mistakes I'd like to point out.

""Doctor, there is no-" a bespectacled women..." You signified a single person but used plural here.

"...every fiber of his being ridged with shock." I'm assuming you mean that his body is stiff. "Rigid" is what you meant. "Ridged" is ribbed or grooved.

All I saw. Sorry I couldn't read Chapter Two tonight.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
MOAAARRRRRRRRRR
Salko chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This story sounds promising! You have a very fluid writing style and it sometimes becomes quite poetic. There's a dreamlike feel to the material so far, and I really like it.

The one issue I have is that, while your descriptions are lovely, I sometimes get a bit lost in the language and lose track of the situation. This is great, though, and I look forward to reading more.