Reviews for The Mask of Sanity
LookingGlass606 chapter 58 . 12/20/2017
LOVVEEDDD the story. I like the unexpected ending honestly. I cant wait to read more stories from you IF you make more :)
Awesome story.
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 8 . 2/24/2017
I've been binge reading your stories. I read Passion Paradox and moved on to the sequel Dark Triad. I thought it wasn't complete then I stumbled on this one. Is this complete? I know you mentioned Mibba on the first page. I Googled it but I couldn't find this trilogy. Is the rest of this story posted elsewhere?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Please just give me some young Adel Nikolai action I'm craving it sooo badly
The Phoenix Girl chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
That was interesting!
Great work, as usal :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
O.o Liev just made his dad look like an angel
The Phoenix Girl chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I'm not very fond of this therapist :s I know Liev is horrible but that's not a way to deal with a patient!
niniya chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
so intense! more!
Trap Gawdess chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
ohwow.
haaay, is he going after gwen? cause idk if i'd like that. yeno i read your story the passion paradox, when your name was still pasthia or pathsia? one of those. :c hmm , is there a part of the story before this or..? & i thought adel gave herself up willingly? did he rape her , oh thats sad. ): hm details, details. did i mention i dont like gwen? no? i dont like gwen. . .update please. :)
Tina Valentine chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Keep it on this way! I really liked "The Passion Paradox" and this type of stories (they're so different and intriguing), you really did a good job! So please update ;)
Dark aisling chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
He's such a smartass I love it!
Can't wait until the next chapter
XQ chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Now I'm gonna actually read it and then give a real review under my log in:)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoyed reading the passion paradox... and this one seems as promising as TPP (:
I hope we get to know what happened to Adel and Nikolai too!
Can't wait to read your next update (:
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
OH MY GOD!
Jagger chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Lovely start! I'm intrigued : )