Reviews for Mahou Shoujo Ayaka Salamanca
Hecate Williams chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Truly one of the best stories in the manga section! Ayaka's awkwardness and sort of innocence is totally relatable. I think that you are on the right track!
Revamp chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
This chapter started off with some nice action and a good fight scene. The discussion of flowers and symbolism was insightful and interesting. A dark version of Spica emerged and called himself Sirus. Anna provided a lot of information on the background of the Princess Mage and her elemental warriors. This puts a lot of clarification on her past and what happened before. This chapter left off on a sad note and a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see your next update!
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Interesting start, but it would be nice to know a little more about what's happening right of; though maybe that's just me.
Revamp chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I wonder what that dream is about that Ayaka had. It's intriguing. Akira is playing the protective brother part and his dialogue with Ayaka is amusing. I really like Junko's character. She seems very interesting and among her friends, sticks out the most. I wonder what's with Ayaka running into all of those cute guys? The mage knights. I can't wait to see what your next chapter holds and what the soul breaker is and it's effects.
MissKluck chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Aww, poor Ayaka, getting stalked by four hot guys... Jk, she's so lucky, but I can understand that she gets frightened since she don't really know what's happening, neither do we, but we'll find out. And just like I thought, her brother reacted badly, luckily she has a sister-in-law to save her! And what's with that flashback at the start? Was is her and Haruto or something? And that soul breaker, doesn't really seem like a nice plant... Still a great job with this and please update soon so I'll know what happens next, okay? :)
MissKluck chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Great work as always, mjinx! I'm just worried about what Ayaka's brother will say with this reverse harem and all O.o Oh well, I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm also wondering who Ayaka will end up with, that is if she'll end up with anyone and not just sacrifice herself at the end. Though, she's the protagonist so she'll probably live anyway! :P I want her to be with Kai, but right now I'm not quite sure, there are two other boys coming in as well. I like the irony in the bad guys being bunny men or whatever they are, at least I find it quite ironic and at the same time well thought out :) I can see some more plot coming, was Spica captured earlier and then escaped? And also the two siblings, the teacher and nurse man(?), I wonder who they are. I'll keep on reading then. :)
MissKluck chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Haha, yeah, it was very good written, and I could clearly see it inside my head how it all happened :) okay, that sounded a little weird, but you get what I'm saying, don't you? Anyways, I'm actually quite happy that you didn't give our heroine Ayaka pink hair and pink eyes as well, I feel that it is a bit too much when, like for instance Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew, transform into a totally pink girl with clothes, make-up, hair and everything. Though it's just my opinion. Anyway, as I thought, and it was hinted, Kai and Haruto are both from the prologue and they'll now have much fun together now, won't they? :P It'll be interesting to see exactly how this story will continue with the plot and bad guys and all. Great work with this chapter and I'll keep on reading now :)
MissKluck chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
So, I had this kind of writers block with my own story (mainly the character profiles), and since I'm already reading one of yours stories, I figured that I could look into what other stories you are writing. And you don't disappoint with this story either :) It seems pretty good with both an interesting prologue and first chapter and I look forward to read more of it now. There are a few typos, but other than that it is very well written and the characters are interesting. :)
nekopyon chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I guess I'll have to read til here...D:

Well, it's been interesting so far. And Spica's my favourite. (Fetish over cats *shot*) Hmm. Somehow I think of Kai and Haruto as bishies *shot again* Not really my type, so yeah. Oh, and I sort of have a feeling that Haruto and Ayaka will get together...?
Baka-iinchou chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
i'm not really that into magical girl though, bit i can try read some. I think your story is interesting, you should keep it up!
Revamp chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I like how inventive your bad guys are and how wonderful your fit scenes are. Haruto and Spica are my favorite characters so far. I also really like Haruto and Ayaka as a couple.

See you next update!
Revamp chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I loved the mystery behind the disappearance of Tonomi and the fight with the giant spider. This whole chapter was exciting, mysterious and humorous. I loved all of the characters and Spica is adorable in my mind.
IvanneskaBiaBonami chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
nyaaaa, that's so fun! sounds like a real anime! Although it IS a bit cliché, I still love it to the core!
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Interesting. One of the better written magical girl story around here. your story got me hooked, keep it up
Revamp chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I didn't find it boring. I actually found it psychologically intetesting. You had a lot of nice characterization and brought up some nice mysteries as well. Great job on this chapter.