Reviews for The Meaning of Life
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Well I honestly couldn't put it better myself. Life is all about love not about material things (though they do, I admit, make things a lot easier). What can I say? This piece is finesse in its finest. I loved the imagery which you always get just right. I could just imagine the speaker writing these words on a park bench in the rain after just walking out on a fight with someone they love.

Jeez this piece really tugged at my heart strings because I honestly wanted to climb through the screen and hug the speaker. Fantastico!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved the simplicity of the first stanza. I think its one of my favourites :-D

'I would follow you
Through darkness, wind and rain.
Through sleet, snow, fog,
I would follow you.'
AMAZING!
Loved the piece as a whole but that first bit was brilliant!
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I wouldn't want someone to feel that my love is painful. I wouldn't want someone to be in pain for me, I wouldn't want someone to hurt because of me. What do I want? I want my love to heal someone as well as myself - our love to heal each other. I want my love to allow him to feel that he can allow himself to feel comfort and a love that touches deep in the inner depths of the soul and that makes you look at things with a sense of awe and wonder. I want someone to allow himself to feel the joy of it all. I am not saying that love is perfect however if both people communicate things openly and honestly and learn to face things together. Then not just one heart heals but two. Besides isn't real love healing for both people? At least that is the way that I see it that both people should feel the joy and the comfort from it. That both people can allow for themselves to open up to each other because they indeed feel the love from each other. Thank you for sharing this. Why? Because it opens up my thoughts all of the more. THANK YOU.