Reviews for Hex
H. Earthserpent chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
:D alright, bring on the next one.
the1whobringsshame chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I love the way you write! I'm excited to see where this story goes. Keep up the good work.
Kajskk chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Hi there,

After reading through your story twice, i've really come to like your writing style. You feel very much in tune with your character, which is something i really like. You go into detail of describing things, yet you don't overdo it and drag it out. A nice balance. I admit that i do feel that for a seven year old, Rosalie behaves and have a line of thoughts far beyond her age, but considering you have a few time skips i don't really mind. Just be careful not to do that too often either, it can disturb the flow of the story, and considering the general length of your chapters i would dare to say that there's a good chance of that happening, if you decide to keep skipping time.

With that said. It's a very intriguing story line you've got here. It's hard to predict yet we can find a familiar setting and a few names here and there. You've clearly done at least a bit of research, which i believe is essential for a story like this. I do look forward to get to know Rosalie more, as well as Anastasia who will clearly change the young woman's life in one way or another. In what way i cannot say, but i will be looking forward to read more. I will from now on try to give at least a short review for each update, even if they won't be too much in depth, just to encourage you and let you know that we (I) appreciate your story.

With that said, there's probably a lot more i could say and focus on in this review, but it's very early here and i need to get ready for college. Ao until next time!

/Kajskk
SweetFangs chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Aha! They meet again!
I was worried in the beginning. Since she has to travel to Salem Town, wouldn't someone accuse of being a witch? Just an idea..
Hehe, update soon please?
Emberess Chilson chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Femslash and and supernatural are always a great combination! Thanks for sharing!
CelticX chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Short, but extremely exciting! :-) Can't wait for the next update.
SweetFangs chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Ooooh, is that the house Anastasia has lived in for the past years?
I don't see a benefit to being friends with Annabel and Catelyn. They're mean then and they're mean now. Why Claire and Rosalie still put up with them is beyond me...
CelticX chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I really do like how this is going. Next chapter please? :-)
SweetFangs chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
asdbkaegfske an update! I don't know what to say... except "Update soon" sooo...
Update soon? (Please?)
SweetFangs chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
These kids are seven years old? They seem like angry bitter ex-wives to me. I mean, what did Anastasia do? Or did they just decide to act like they have sticks up their rectum and cause trouble for attention?
SweetFangs chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Um... your "link" doesn't work. It says "Story Not Found". And yay! An update! This got me thinking if some seven years old children think like this... I have no idea if this is possible but...(you never know).
Why do I feel like Anastasia is the cat? Is she the cat?
SweetFangs chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm interested in where this will lead to. Usually, I'm not a fan of first POV because so many things can go wrong and do go wrong. But this is pretty good (so far). Update soon please?