Reviews for To be read with a Cuppa
How A Revolution Dies chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Wow! I love this one. It actually brought tears to my eyes.
msh2000 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
beautiful amazing stories, thank you for sharing!
True Talker chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
This makes me think and feel sad at the fact of her not noticing others.
True Talker chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
I KNOW what I HOPE for? Do YOU?
True Talker chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
This had made me think. It just did.
True Talker chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Parts of this had an affect on me. It just did.
True Talker chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
For some reason this makes me feel for the one who wrote this. It just does.
True Talker chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
The lies part is sad however I like how you had worded the strings and - "stitched into another story". I just REALLY do.
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I read this thinking I DON'T talk like that. I just DON'T. Why? I have a tendancy to put myself in another person's shoes. That has mostly ALWAYS been my habit. Why? Because I DON'T know ALL that goes on in people's lives. I just DON'T. Besides I DON'T like being judged so I tend to NOT judge others. I just DON'T.

If I can though I do like to make people think about the things that they do say. Why? Because if I can affect them in a certain way then that is good. What do I mean by this? When people say mean things toward others. Are they really thinking about the words that they say? I like for them to think about it. Yes, I DO mean other people. If people did that then there would be NO bullying.
True Talker chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Do you know that reading this makes me want to go look in the hallway of this building? It just REALLY DOES. Do you know that it will bother me if I DON'T? Okay, feel FREE to laugh at me. Why? I just laughed at myself and thought that I feel silly. Why? I had to go in the hallway and look. Why? I REALLY DO CARE. I JUST SERIOUSLY DO.