Reviews for The Jerk and Me
YouMadeMyDay chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Update soon please loving it :)
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Man what an A**HOLE! I would have been beyond pissed off and given him a tongue lashing he would never forget-myself anyway-LOL! I cannot wait to see what else happens from here on out Girl-as always I WILL BE ANXIOUSLY AND EAGERLY WAITING FOR MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I REALLY ENJOYED this chapter-it had me laughing -especially when she tripped and ran into Nathaniel-OMG that was PERFECT! Now, I am on my way to the next chapter-cannot wait to see what happens in this one!
rerte10 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
awesome! nate is such a jerk! i can't wait to see what happens next! please update soon! :D :D
jaggermania chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Woah...! Nathaniel... seriously? that low? get a life... i cant wait for the next chapter!
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Loving it so far, where did you get the photo from? I google imaged it and it came up with something called wattpad turns out that your on that as well!
Keep writing please!
jaggermania chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i liked the first chapter and i laughed at some instances. very good
mydreamadventure chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
really enjoyed this! i love her relationship with all her friends so far and family its nice! keep it up :D
Amber Dawn12 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This seems like a good stor, and it would be great if u could continue it!
YouMadeMyDay chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
When will your next chapter come out?
mydreamadventure chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
hahah i really enjoyed this, keep it up. i like how we dont start off like all cliche'd highschool romances start, this is like a different but the same take. ya know? anyways thought id let you know i liked it and too update soon! :)
gunner-girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I would like to hear more! But sometimes when I write a story, it gets boring, and I don't want to write more. To me, I think it sounds like you got a little bored with it? So I think you should add onto this fabulous story, and make something happen, to make it some sort of plot or something. Where's the jerk?! I really want to know! Your writing is great, I didn't see too many flaws :) Have a good time writing the rest of it ;)