Reviews for Unfinished AKA (And Kick-Ass) RPG
Star of Life chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Ahahaha, this was awesome as usual! Good work!
Star of Life chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Pfffy bwahahahahaha. This chapter was wonderful! I need to do a fan art of Yukio turning into a woman. . .er, half a woman. Reverse puberty there with the voice, suddenly he's twelve again!

Aki's so cute. :3 I have this moe for tsunderes being a tsundere myself I just think they are soooooo cuuuuuute.

I like Yukio's nervous humor. I wish I had that. .
Star of Life chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Ahahaha this chapter started and ended great! I kind of hate Daisuke but I would love to do a fan art of him doing pull-ups at the station! Mayu is kind of. . .not the type of woman I want to be. But I love Yukio soo mucha!
Star of Life chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I have never wanted to step in a story and hug a character so bad as I have in this story.

It's okay, Yukio, it's okay.

Let 'im fall, Aki, you sadistic bastard.

Wait. Okay. This entire chapter was funny and great! GOOD WORK!
Star of Life chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I loved this chapter! Your humor is always so great Katsurou! I will keep reading!
Y. S. Wong chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm reviewing this because I'm bored, not because I miss having you around. Baka.

"Its varied round and sharp peaks were forested and majestic, enshrouded with layers of mist which promised mysteries and myths of a heavenly civilization." And yet, all I can think about are perverted symbolisms.

Fiverpool? Loonchester? Even I, a lowly American, gets the reference!

But unfortunately, Pluto is a planet no longer.

Somehow, a tough-luck genie protagonist seems very Katsu Roll-ish. Moreso when he sings Auld Lang Syne in Chinese.
Star of Life chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Again you started with strong description that drew me in, introducing the characters in just the right way. I have to say the Kawaii resort name and idea was pleasing. And the thing with the guard zapping Zeus-ha! Great job again.

I like the culture you've made clear with this in the first chapter, I look forward to reading the rest.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Your tone's so simple and lighthearted. I really like it! Just watch out for a couple grammas mistakes I found but don't remember, hehe.

Anyway, pretty nice! And I'm warming up to Aki already.
Kisho chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Aaaaahhhhh s-so sweet I think my heart is melting ;v;
I loveeeddd this storyyyyyy, omigosh I spent this whole time caught up in wide-eyed drama and sweet romance while dying of laughter half the time, such a perfect light read, so perfect QuQ
Somehow you took just thirty thousand words and made me love a whole character cast, a whole crazy plotline, and just this whole story, and then tied up all of your plotlines and closed it off in the most perfect way...
I had so much fun over the past two hours reading this that I can't possibly thank you enough, Katsu-kun TuT
I should probably offer critical advice or something, to help you improve, but... all I want you to do with your writing is to keep writing, nya ;w;b
I did enjoy the ride, so thank you, good job on a fantastic story, and good luck writing more just like it, nya x3
Benidate86 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cr... I nog gowa cwai... Bwaaaaahaa..*sniffles* How romantic.
Enjoyed it, despite all the SPOILER reviews.

More please.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I like how imaginative this is because I think the subject matter of genies/djinns is unique - I've actually never read a story that focuses one one like this. I thought you did a good job with the setting right off the bat and that's what really pulled me in wanting to find more, I liked the mix of old and new. You characterize Aki very well and I liked that too - it was very obvious from the get-go that he would be the one put into the lamp at the end, so I think you successfully foreshadowed that. Good ending, I liked that you mentioned he screamed even though it'd happened 50 times give or take because that shows something about his character to us instead of telling.
Jax Creation chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
"The lifts at his apartment remained useless, so he took the stairs."
—Hmm, been wondering for a while... Big Bang reference?

Yay! Nice warm, funny ending :3
So Aki decided to remain a girl eh? Eh, sort of expected it. Funny how she turned out to be the heroine instead of Mayu XD
And Yukio finally got her name right! (7th Sanctum?)

Anyway, it was a good run, if not a little abrupt in the ending.

Nice work, Kat-chan :3
Jax Creation chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
"Space. The final frontier. An endless dimension of stars, constellations and milky ways."
... Kat-chan... are you a secret Star Trek fan? XD

*"He should have [seen] our declaration of war,"

...Mecha... *shakes head* Seems... out of place... eh, but who cares. A fight is a fight. *eggs on characters with 'oo' noises*

Yukio x Aki... hmmm... well saw it happening. But ending it like that... Kat-chan, whhhhhhhy?
Nice fight with Daisuke though.

Lmao, the Overseer is awesome XD Little kid with a bad puppy dog, eh? Nice image. XD

Now, onto the end... mixed feelings about that.
Jax Creation chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Oh wow, déjà vu at the beginning there. Good reuse of the scene though :3 Daisuke in a dress... lmao, still can't get over that image XD

Aki's attitude is somewhat defeating the whole gender-bender element \ (S)he basically just feels like a girl now. Even Yukio seems to be thinking of him/her as a girl now. No more awkward shonen-ai-ness. Hmm...

What happened to the funny? (;_;)

"The love interest whom he based R on."
—Doesn't make sense in context;
"The love interest he created for R" perhaps?

And so begins the ultimate show-down between the hero and the villain. Bit sad knowing that this will end soon...
Jax Creation chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Titanroid... mecha? Genies in a mecha? Genies in a giant mecha lamp?
I feel like it's getting a little random now XD

Hmm... so Daisuke does think about Mayu after all. He's not quite the muscle-headed block of lead that I thought he was.

Well, onto the next chapter :3