Reviews for Unfinished AKA (And Kick-Ass) RPG
Ryou Arubin chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
How should I make of this ending... Seen it coming, but still left a weird taste. Those 18 days sure must have been fun.
Ryou Arubin chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
How should I make of this chapter... Epic?
Ryou Arubin chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Welp, I guess it's going to be ping pong piang all the way till the end then.
Ryou Arubin chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
I didn't think there would be animalbending in this story.
Ryou Arubin chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Haruka has joined the party! More nakama, this time a maid soldier!
Ryou Arubin chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Sucks to be playing a role of a mute librarian without knowing how to use sign languages. Perhaps Mayu should disassemble Seiji and rebuild him again.
Ryou Arubin chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Shrewd indeed, Wraper. Getting more and more emotional and dramatic too.
Ryou Arubin chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Wraper is a sadist, I see. I got a hunch that the dark lord is Daisuke.
Ryou Arubin chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Deadly wand indeed.
Ryou Arubin chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Genietube sure is behind the times. Come to think of it, everyone else but the bartender is a genie. Makes me wonder why he would want to work there.
Ryou Arubin chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Stepping into the boundaries of absurdness, I like this.
Ryou Arubin chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Of course, what's an adventure without friends? The more the merrier! Curiosity kills the cat!
Ryou Arubin chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
And there he goes, into his unfinished RPG! It would be funny if you re-use the beginning of this chapter for the next, deja vu experience.
Ryou Arubin chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Game or Girl, a tough choice between virtual and reality indeed. If all else fails, turn to the third choice of absurdness (fiction)!
Ryou Arubin chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So many references and parody within the first chapter, as expected of Master Katsurou. Your minimalist style translated well in this third person writing. Go take some cues from this story and flesh out the last arc of GG already -w-
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »