Reviews for Not Another Typical Fiction Press Teacher-Student Story
emiral chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is definitely a favorite. :D
Ciao Niccie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
:) I enjoyed your characters. One of them sounds like a friend of mine ;) And yet another masterpiece my friend. Good job on the different perspectives as well. I smiled and blushed throughout the whole story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like the story cause I'm like crushing on a teacher but unlike Holly, I am not fantasizing about having sex with him. Because of it, I learned a lot. So, yeah. It's a good one. And with the ending, I'd say I didn't like it, for shipped Mark and Niccie before I even knew Mark was his name. I mean, I thought he was before it was stated that he was a boy and I was happy when he really is. So, I like it a lot. I learned from Holly and Niccie and Mark. I agree with Holly when she stated about readers wanting Rated M stories so I am here. Niccie was right when she stated about having reasons before having 2 people have sex. Mark, I think he was wrong for choosing Heidi :)
Anyway, good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I think what Heide said about people wanting to read fictions that are RATED M is true. I mean, that's what I'm here. I learned a lot from Niccie and I am gonna use it for more creative stories. BTW, I ship Mark and Niccie but I had a hint that Mark will end up with one of the girls.
Birdie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Interesting discussion of the teacher student story. I'd don't know which stories you'd read, but I'd argue that there are plenty of thoughtful teacher student stories on fictionpress that don't follow that straight to science plotline and if you go look, the highest reviewed/favorited works in the General and Romance categories are still T rated (and also not about teacher-student affairs). Your characters are a little one dimensional, but I get the point you're trying to make.

Liked the surprise ending though!