Reviews for 2012
Felrain chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ha, for some reason I find this cute XD Nicely done!
Redz chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Haha. We would be screwed if it did happen, wouldn't we?

What I really liked about this poem was the structure. Each stanza is so clearly defined, and everything is in order. You didn't even slip once with the rhymes. Well done!

On the other hand, there's a line that sounds a bit forced to me: "I couldn't help thinking how it was so unfair!" Dunno, I just think it interrupts your flow a bit.

Anyway, nice work. Keep it up!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I liked how you kept the energy going throughout this. Yes its very structured, and it’s rhyming but I don’t think that weighed the piece down at all. Normally it’s very hard to utilize both and still make it relevant for the modern reader but I think you did a good job.

I’m not sure if you were meaning for this to be comical, but that’s kind of how I read it. Not in a “funny haha” kind of way, but more like a “that is so true” kind of funny. I’m sure when the end of the word comes some supposed-crazy person will be like: “Finally! Someone understands me,” LOL. Very nice read.

Juliet.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow! That was so awesome! And every other line rhymed! Wooooh! SO AWESOME! What I got out of this was to listen to omnious warnings from strangers on the street :)