Reviews for Yellow Stones and Broken Plates
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This seems more romantically based than your other poems...but in truth, it can relate to more than just that, I realize.

Honestly, not quite my style for a poem, but not lacking in anything as far as I can see.

The beginning does start out in a common, cliché way, but true, you end it with your own flair of..."Naver-ness".

Happy writing, friend
-sapphire
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Yellow stones...what are they?
midnight1899 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like the image of the yellow stones and broken plates-a splash of color in the dark. The beginning seems very cliche, but then you rescue it
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I know it's not good to pick favourites...But this is probably my favourite poem so far :O
I love the rhyming and the unusual & uniqueness of it :O I really don't know how you come up with these things, they're intensely amazing :O
My favourite line... Damn. Even that's hard O.o
I have two favourite lines that go together if that helps? "The ripping storm outside my heart, That kills me slowly in the dark." It's very dramatic and creative and beautiful :3
Words-Pack-A-Punch chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really like this poem, I think it flows well. My favorite line is: 'The ripping storm outside my heart' I can just picture a storm outside someone's heart sort of ripping it apart with its power. :-)
SilverTintedMist chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was really nice! I like the imagery and metaphors.