Reviews for Shadow
Lori Jane Summers chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
hmmmm. . why oh why would you stop there _ lolz i love it sooooo much !
ThisIsRealLife101 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I really hate to stop reading at Chapter 4 but it's exactly 2:00 AM right now and sleep awaits me! I'll finish tomorrow! Then I can be caught up and just read the updates:)
Bye!
Sarah
raykay8001 chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Yay! New stories! So many possibilities for the animals! Mice, house cats, turtles, panthers and jaguars, apes and monkeys! YESSSSS
clash0ftheligers chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
this is great, it should be a movie...unless there already are movies about this stuff. anyway GREAT STORY!
Summer Blooms chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Isn't Jason's dad in Italy? Because he offered Jason tickets there, after all. Keep up the great work and update soon! :D
Ashley Ayoub chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
love the chapter, the ploice know NONONO
Don't Need Wings To Fly chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
This is so brilliant! I love it sooooo much! :) There are a few minor grammar errors here and there, but still!
Summer Blooms chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
This chapter was the best so far! The description of Shadow's awakening was amazing, and I loved the way Jason confessed to her! :D Keep up ht e amazingly great work and update super quickly!
Ashley Ayoub chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
i love the chatper, i taught that they may work for Rebacca or something. but it's makes sence it's the other girl. love the chapter can't wait for the next update
Ashley Ayoub chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
love the chapter, i can't wait for the next update
raykay8001 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I really love this story and I can't wait fro you to continue! Have you thought about having the Dad turn a male dog into a human? And how Shadow would react to that? XD -Eat Drink and Be Sarcastic my friend.
Lori Jane Summers chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
_ lolz I love this soooooooooooooo much i find myself always looking for updates when i get on XP !
Summer Blooms chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Jason loves Shadow! :D And Shadow loves Jason too! When will they officially be a couple instead of just pretending? Update soon!
clash0ftheligers chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
in the most non-weirdest way possible. you have the most imaginative,complex, and sexiest mind I've ever encountered
melikewarriors chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
hi i absolutely love ur story...keep posting please!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »