Reviews for Vitamins A-Z
Miggles chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very interesting - really made me think. However, I feel that some pills are useful and are healthy to take, like fish oils and vitamins for your health, but I do agree that most pills that people take, like diet and fibre etc.. are slightly fake :)
Nice. :D x
J.M. Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Very, very interesting ironic comparisons here!
This was humorous in an ironic way, and very sad, too.
Well-written and, again, I'm impressed.

Keep writing!
The Dead Fish chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"We're all artificial in some way" - probably very true (especially on an internet platform like this with everyone hiding behind their nicknames and avatars, though that's not as physical as your examples).
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Interesting I am overweight due to lack of exercise. Because when I was depressed with life I wasn't going outside. Trust me for my body size I am an unhealthy weight. SERIOUSLY. I was hit by a car when I was 18 years old I flew off the vehicle and landed on the cement. Then I had heard about taking certain vitamins to help my wrists. Well, I can't afford the vitamins now and my wrists are better. I don't dye my hair, TRUST ME I DON'T. I have NEVER/NOT ever had anything nipped or tucked or augmented. I have had bad habits that I am not proud of just being honest. I DON'T judge others to each is their own. I don't like it so I don't do it to others. I didn't have broken wrists however seeing a doctor later he stated that I may have had fractured wrists at the time. I really don't know. All I do know is that they were in pain if I didn't get enough sleep and NOW I DON'T have that problem. Also, I had taken up in regards to one's body being depleted of nutrients. How nutritional do you think that our processed foods are? NOT really at all and there are even toxic chemicals in them like windshield washer fluid and products like cardboard. I had also found a pigment that is a chemical that is used for paint on vehicles and other metal. You see when I had done cat food research I had also found things about our food supply - NOT good.

I will explain. At Zehrs one year there were these ready makes bars and I had looked in the ingredients then I had looked up the ingredients. Do you kwow that was the item that contained the paint chemical? When they say that it is better to make your own - it REALLY IS. SERIOUSLY. Of course then I wonder about the chemicals that are in our vitamins as things need to be broken down from it's original form and mixed with other chemicals. Really when they say that it is better to get it from your food sources it really is. However then there is finding true organic. Is there really true organic. I will purchase organic when I can offord to however I will also want to do research if it is indeed a true source or does it not matter because at least the chemicals are less. Yes, I want to also do research about Non-GMO foods. SERIOUSLY.