Reviews for Time Paradox
Eri Rein chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Oh Gensokyo. I wonder what that is. Getting excited now. Looking forward on how will this progress. Good job!
Eri Rein chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
For this chapter... Hhmmm the teacher is kind of suspicious to me. Dunno why but anyway looks like this will start to get interesting now.
Eri Rein chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Just wanna know but what is Kotaku? Okay now for this chapter... hhmmm it felt like an end of a certain story arc. Not sure about that. For me, this chapter is like a filler. But maybe this ends the introduction part, right?
Eri Rein chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
So she's slowly becoming actually part of her dream... Ohhh... nice nice nice...
Eri Rein chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
For this chapter, I noticed a few typos. Just a few but never mind that. I'm in for the story anyway. So she's a time manipulator huh? This is getting quite interesting, I'll keep on following this.
Eri Rein chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
LOL the first time I read I.S. also reminded me of Infinite Stratos. Haha anyway, the main somehow reminded me of Roman Saotome from Sket Dance, a girl that lives in a manga world. Haha that's just what I imagined. Well, quite the typical introduction. I saw a certain reference like Senjougahara Bridge. Surely that's a Bakemonogatari reference. I like stories that drops references that just mentioning it makes me laugh already. Haha!
Eri Rein chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Alright for the first chapter... Ahm to tell you the truth i'm not that much of a fan of Touhou but I'm not saying that I don't like it. In fact, Remilia is one of my favorite characters there and I'm glad she's the leader of that army. Now then for the story, well it looked more like a preview to me. Now I wonder what does this dream show? It gets me curious. Good job!