Reviews for The Girl with the Skeleton Hand
SinisterSister chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I really like the idea of your book, it is an ugly situation with beautiful characters, and the plot is amazing so far, i just feel like it needs more emotion. You need to be attatched to your characters, you should cry when they cry and you should laugh when they laugh, if you get that heartfelt emotion in your story, it will be golden. I hope you take this comment well and apply it, happy writing and I will keep reading.
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
wow. this is some good fiction! can't wait for the next chapter!
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Great imagery! I like this story, it's very powerful, and it's gripping.
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
'All, I think, are embraced in lies.'
That was a beatiful sentence!

'A moment waves goodbye before she finally possesses her bag.'
Again, I hough that personification was wonderful:) Great job, I like your imagery!
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Whoa! That was cool! You've got the tone of intrigue just right:)
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oooh! Powerful beginning, seeing as it's a prologue the rapid speed is good, though with the rest of the story, I don't think it should progress so fast
Saffron Oliander chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Well I like it so far, but there are some things that get me. Of cooourse the new mysterious girl is an outcast, bullied for being different, has multicolored eyes and a pet raven and lives in an abusive foster home. Of cooourse she hangs out in the graveyard because she can raise the dead. Of course the new object of her interest is a little bit outcast himself, but still seems quite popular and is, of course, very very handsome.

You changed the title, am I right? I'm really glad that you did. The other one was just... just no. Hahah.

Just a few things that bug me. Don't get me wrong though! I like the story! It's very well written and I like your writing style; it is very personal in regards to the character narrating the chapter. Definitely not something I read often, and it's nice! :) All in all I'd say keep it up, obviously, and that you have a new follower of this story!
PennywisetheDancingClownxoxo chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Really good! x) I like the style of writing and I especially liked the second chapter with Emily coming out of the grave to talk to her. Update soon?