Reviews for Cosmically Cursed
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
[I honestly think I have the worst luck in the universe. I think I was cursed by the cosmos when I was born. Nothing else would explain the ability I have to get into the worst situation, and usually the most dangerous ones. I deliberately try not to, and to stay safe, and then somehow I end up like I am now.] I like this, but I don't understand why it's bold. I thought it was an AN or something, so it was sort of confusing.

I like the intro - has a good hook. You keep the sentences uncluttered and clear, so it drives the premise of the story home.

I love the plot of this too. The persistent guy hitting on her/the alien is hilarious, and a major problem that female-disguised aliens would run into. Overall, I think this is very funny and creative.
professional griefer chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I have to say, I love Alex's characterization. His overuse of the word doll and his dialogue in general made him a really cute character. I thought for such a short piece, you made him really nice.
I also loved how you set up the world in such a short time. With the whole 'skin bonding' thing and the way they refer to humans, you really made everything fascinating in less than two thousand words. Great work with that.
I usually don't like the stiff writing style that you use, but it worked great with this piece because you would figure that an alien wouldn't quite have the grasp of human slang, and naturally would use more formal language.
Good work!
Myinx chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoyed the perspective this story took. I hope this isn't the end cause I'd like to know what happens next with this unfortunate Alien!:)