Reviews for Milk Carton Visage
Deserthawk chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Once again, I couldn't stop reading this. The setting was very interesting. Is that actually a real job? I never thought that actual people painted those models. It'll make me appreciate them a lot more, that's for sure.
I like how, even though I thought Bernard seemed a little savantlike, I wouldn't have thought more of it if you hadn't explicitly pointed it out. He has a lot of great quotes and just a nice world view in general. You really bust up the stereotype.
The only thing I thought was a little implausible was Marjory being convinced in the end. At least so soon... but maybe there's some details I don't know. Maybe the sight of someone like that is enough. Or maybe it's just too happy for me again, haha.
Nice read.
PonyTricks chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was a very cute story! I have to admit, I was expecting Bernard to be autistic, so it was a surprise to me he had Down's. (if you continue reading my story, you'll find a little something in common with this one). Bernard was very astute to pick up the 'eye's, which never really change much, do they? I'm glad he was a hero, instead of getting fired from his job. :)