Reviews for The Art Of Living
Nejie 8059 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I WANT TO CUT SOME MEN'S BALLS. I REALLY AM.

I WOULDN'T JUDGE YOU FOR WRITING THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE RIGHT THESE THINGS HAPPEN.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS REVIEW. THIS JUST MADE ME, DARN. THIS IS JUST HEAVY STUFF.

YOU, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE PLS. I WANT TO SEE THOSE BASTARDS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
Nejie 8059 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
oh no no... yes they come out if the closet but please no more drama, no nono more drama.
Nejie 8059 chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
There's always those self-righteous, homophobic people around saying how can one know he/she is gay. Well, why don't they ask themselves, how can you know you're straight? Right, the irony is it. Fuckin', stupid, judgemental people.
Nejie 8059 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Sweet. First date, first kiss. I feel mushy inside for the two of them.
Nejie 8059 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Aaaww... unrequited love.

You like someone who can't like you
back because unrequited love can be
survived in a way that once-requited
love cannot.
- John Green
Nejie 8059 chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
That's why i love reading these young adult, coming of age lesbian books, regardless of heartless, homophobic parents, there are COOL PARENTS out there. If there's one parent out there who accepts and support their kids despite their sexuality and imperfections, the world could be a better place.

Love it.
Nejie 8059 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
So she's a cutter, its not right but thinking about what happened to Emma, its justified. I can relate somehow. I bet each and one of us did thought of cutting/suicide.

I wish you could have done more for this chapter. More history , more about Emma, a flashback of sort so readers can know what happened to her.
Nejie 8059 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Great continuation from C1. I love that you give us a background for Emma. It made her not just the love interest, but something more.

I wish there would be a sort of concert scene. i guess i have to find out.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Micah7 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Oh boy, Emma's a cutter? Hm. Either she's been cut by someone or she's been cutting herself. Wow.
h earthserpent chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
:D bring on the next one. :) awesome awesome.
mskglr chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I enjoy your story so far but it kinda kills me that you couldn't research actual names for places in Louisiana instead of making them up. That's just coming from someone who's from Louisiana. We hardly get attention outside of New Orleans so it would have been nice to see real places mentioned for better imagery.
lfreed chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
I think it was sad but still beneficial for Robin to experience that. It'll bring them closer now that she has some understanding of what Emma went through.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I have to say, I really like this story. It is adorable and in a sense, realistic. Theres no romanticising of what its like to be a homosexual, its mostly reality - to be rejected by parents and people do think about suicide. And I think the most important part of this work of fiction is that it does get better. Thaank you for the great chapters, I hope you keep updating!
h earthserpent chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
:D so not over yet. good. love the chapter. now bring on the next one. :)