Reviews for Gold and Honey
Night Reader chapter 1 . 2/6
"I'll be back soon." Good thing Ceytah's immortal so he can wait for him. Do come back to this story and not feel that it's too old to be picked up.
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love this story, and very disappointed its not completed :( .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Such a nice story. Why'd ya stop?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
BUT YOU WOULDNT BE BACK SOON HUH
YOU LIED

:{
Kat chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
are you going to finish this!?
Elephantom chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww. I don't suppose there's any chance that you have the last two parts of this sitting around on your hardrive that you could post? The story has such a promising and delightful build-up.
Maroon Mooroon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Will you continue this please? Please please please? It's so sweet! I want more!
If you do me this favor I'll love you forever!
Egg chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is sweet! I love shy Daryl and curious Ceytah :D when is this set? Is it meant to be a while ago? Please continue, I really enjoyed the first chapter :D
twilightserius chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
oh dear wonder how his kin will feel bout their fam livin with another man. oh he can be a ship wreck that came in with the storm
Moggar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is very good. It got me interested. The characters' personalities are very realistic, they are funny and sophisticated whenever they need to be and the storyline, apart from the mermaid grows legs part, is rather original.

Ceytah is a sweetie. His natural curiosity and innocence are just adorable. I like his fascination with human objects and the little sneak peeks of the merfolk habits. Twining is my favourite by the way!

Daryl is the dark, mysterious type. From what I have gathered, he seems to be something like "the gentle giant". He's not a giant of course but he looks like a scary guy at first but it actually turns out to be the most gentle.

So, will you update it any time soon? I'm really excited to read the continuation...
Its all the same chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
AWWW I like it and want more so bad please update soon im in love with this story :)
K.T. Piffle chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loving this! Please update soon, I want to know more about Daryl! :)
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This looks great so far, can't wait to read the other 2 parts. :)
K. Ayame chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love it! Keep posting, please!
Paladil chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow.. what a great beginning!
I did like 2 days to read the whole chapter. Great beginning! I cant wait for more :D