Reviews for Gold and Honey
BUT YOU WOULDNT BE BACK SOON HUH
YOU LIED

:{
Kat chapter 1 . 2/18
are you going to finish this!?
Elephantom chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww. I don't suppose there's any chance that you have the last two parts of this sitting around on your hardrive that you could post? The story has such a promising and delightful build-up.
Maroon Mooroon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Will you continue this please? Please please please? It's so sweet! I want more!
If you do me this favor I'll love you forever!
Egg chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is sweet! I love shy Daryl and curious Ceytah :D when is this set? Is it meant to be a while ago? Please continue, I really enjoyed the first chapter :D
twilightserius chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
oh dear wonder how his kin will feel bout their fam livin with another man. oh he can be a ship wreck that came in with the storm
Moggar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is very good. It got me interested. The characters' personalities are very realistic, they are funny and sophisticated whenever they need to be and the storyline, apart from the mermaid grows legs part, is rather original.

Ceytah is a sweetie. His natural curiosity and innocence are just adorable. I like his fascination with human objects and the little sneak peeks of the merfolk habits. Twining is my favourite by the way!

Daryl is the dark, mysterious type. From what I have gathered, he seems to be something like "the gentle giant". He's not a giant of course but he looks like a scary guy at first but it actually turns out to be the most gentle.

So, will you update it any time soon? I'm really excited to read the continuation...
Its all the same chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
AWWW I like it and want more so bad please update soon im in love with this story :)
K.T. Piffle chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loving this! Please update soon, I want to know more about Daryl! :)
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This looks great so far, can't wait to read the other 2 parts. :)
K. Ayame chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love it! Keep posting, please!
Paladil chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow.. what a great beginning!
I did like 2 days to read the whole chapter. Great beginning! I cant wait for more :D
chibikodo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Lol what an awkward situation Daryl has to explain to his sister. Ceytah is a darling. Haha i can't wait to see the interaction between Ceytah and Daryl's sister and niece/nephew.
sglily1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This story is simply divine! Love the characters...

Ceytah is a perfect blend of innocence and wise beyond his years. I thought his curiosity was charming - trying to attract his savior's attention for weeks... Without really understanding why he was going through such lengths for a human. His lack of feeling self-conscious about his body and a penchant for invading Daryl's personal space is a source of discomfort for his host, but amusing to your readers!. He's a very likable character that we can relate to and sympathize with. Both of which are a good thing!

Daryl is interesting as well. Obviously lonely, torn by his reactions to his unexpected guest, and a bit of a mystery right now. He is sending all sorts of mixed messages to poor Ceytah. But hopefully Daryl will continue to show by example to the merman that not all humans are to be distrusted and feared- not all humans are vile and wanting to do harm to others.

I'm intrigued! Thanks for sharing your story! Look forward to the next two parts!

Regards,