Reviews for Spilt Milk and Graves
msh2000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
so perfect and thought-provoking, it brought tears to my eyes, though they did not spill over because then they would just be a puddle.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow this is really good! What else can I say? Just a really well written piece overall. Fantastic. Keep writing please! :)

Anna :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This makes me think. When I think of someone I think of the words that we would say to each other in each other's presence. I think of how I want someone to feel my love for someone. I mean feel it in the sense that it resonates through his mind, heart, spirit and soul. That someone knows that my love for someone is indeed strong and it is show strong that it shocks me at times. I want to comfort the one that I love, the someone that I am referring to. If someone asks anything of me based off of my love for him I will say yes. If someone wants me to lay next to someone and comfort someone I would indeed do that. Why? Because I am saying with all the certainty in my heart that I love someone deeply. I really and seriously do. I know that I do. I won't type this in capitals however I will say; Seriously 100% Without Doubt and Without Question Seriously 100%. I am NOT lying. I am NOT joking. I am being quite Serious here. I really am. (Even thought not typed in capitals I do mean every single word of this.) I had another dream and someone was in it. That makes two days where someone was in my dream. Two days - that has never/not ever happened to me before. Seriously not ever.