Reviews for Stardust House: 1st Year Summer
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I finally finished reading, and I'm so happy that they finally kissed! Kya
I also loved the plot based on Little Stardust House and the characters from the former generation. I can't wait to read what happens next!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So the gang reappears in a second book! I (excuse my informal mechanics) enjoyed reading the chapter, but as always, there is always room for improvement. Again, the main weak point of your writing is the length. Nearing the middle, I started to get bored, or rather tired. Of course, not about story, but the reading itself. As I mentioned before, you always write more than enough, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. But if you think from the point of view from a reader, he or she will be discouraged from finding out what happens next. Even I haven't finished the chapter as of now, though I'm sure to finish, so please try to cut down on the length of chapters. Plus, I think its better to have many, short chapters than few long ones. That way, you can even hold out on updating and be sure to have another chapter. Anyways, the chapter (what I've read of it) was great, and I look forward to the next. TTFN!