Reviews for Caught
CatalynMJ88 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! (Sorry, I'm a sap, lol.)

You know, I was wondering why the physical descriptions of the characters were a little sparse- though don't get me wrong, your scene descriptions are fantastic, and you have a quick, breezy writing style that makes it all okay. :-) But now I see what you did, there. ;-)

Wonderful story!
CatalynMJ88 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
*gasp* Chapter 1 wasn't a dream after all! Nice twist! Also, jealous of the description of their kiss- "finding each other" is such a lovely way to put it. And, I laughed aloud at the explanation for the name "Treebeard." Another very nice chapter!
CatalynMJ88 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
You have such fun one-liners- from "the battle cry of the afternoon leisure monster" to "Who needs telepathy?", there were half a dozen points in this chapter that just made me grin. :-) One question though- why does Lucy say "I'd rather eat a tomato"? Is she allergic to tomatoes, or despise them- and if so, do you explain that in a later chapter? Or is that a common saying where this story takes place? Just curious. :-/
CatalynMJ88 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Ugh, guys can be so clueless sometimes! :-D Although maybe Sam's being intentionally dense? *shrug* Anyway, adorable how he just picks her up like that- and how you end the chapter with the two of them hand in hand, aww!
CatalynMJ88 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I like this so far! In this chapter in particular, I like how you get us inside Lucy's head via "show, not tell"- the 'elevator music' and the joke to herself about ending up at Sam's house; the questions as she tries to organize her mind for the day, an effective way of showing us a little about what she's like and what her house is like.
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Aaw. So adorable. A great ending, though I wish it didn't have to be! I feel a tad foolish, because I just realised Sam was a girl... Awks. But still just as cute! I hope lots of other people read this, it really is amazing! Awesomeness.
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
What can I say but, 'Awwwwww!' That is so adorable. One query, when you say portal, do you literally mean portal, or like a gap in the trees or something. So cute, I hope there is more? :) Please?
Thanks for this great chapter! xx
ShinyAnn chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I was mind-blown by that... :) Somewhere in the fifth chapter I began realizing where it was heading and my heart just bloomed with the sweetness of it. You've captured teen emotions so very well! Please keep writing, you've earned yourself a fan ! :) :) 3
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I absolutely love this story. The way its written, the way it just flows. I cannot wait for more! :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Yay! More! Sam is so cute, and I love the style of writing. I can not wait for more, so keep it coming! :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 3 . 10/18/2012