Reviews for 0001-FRINGE
pandorad24 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
You have no idea how relieved I was when I got the notification for this chapter; I thought for sure you had discontinued the story. Thank you for not giving up on it, and don't stop now. Keep writing! This is just too good to leave behind.
toxicninja chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I'm so glad you updated. Your story is brilliantly told, with plenty of description. I love the characters and the world they live in. Keep up the good work :)
pandorad24 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I can't help but fall more hopelessly in love with this story with each additional installment. Every character is so strongly and solidly developed after just a short time of being introduced, and the plot (though deceptively simple in this particular chapter) draws the reader in and grasps interest. I absolutely admire your skill with realistic dialogue, and all the quirky little details you add in between, establishing a vivid imagery to reinforce the conversation - something I've found that many authors overlook.

Coincidentally, earlier today I was actually thinking about this story and desperately wishing you would update. So... thanks. ;)
pandorad24 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Seriously, I would buy this, should it ever be published. Not only is the writing up to professional standard, but the plot is very engaging and the characters are interesting and believable. I'm extremely impressed by the depth of the world you've created - I can really appreciate how you articulate every detail. I'm loving the development of Nox's character in this chapter and the contrast between him and Gemini. I can't wait for chapter three, please update soon!
xPrettyXxRadx chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Give. Me. The. Next. Chapter.

I'm really excited for this. Like swooping feeling in my stomach excited. Yeah. That rarely ever happens, even with books, so you should feel accomplished.

God, you write this scientific-technological stuff fantastically. I love the intro with the people's codes being deleted. I love the way you wrote the interaction between the computer and Nox. I love Nox. He seems like a chill badass. Which is awesome. You know what else is awesome? The fact that I have no idea where the hell you're going with this. I like that. A lot. Since it means this isn't going to be predictable and because I love surprises.

So, you should definitely post the next chapter in...oh, let's say at some point today. Or right now. Yeah, definitely right now.
toxicninja chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love this so far, can't wait for you to continue!