Reviews for Emissary of Death
LoveWarmthLife chapter 16 . 4/15
This is a very creative story and a spectacular world you've built. You've been hinting at another power at play that still remains unknown and I can't wait to find out more about that. In addition, while I enjoy the romance between Yuchanit and Wenkarra, it would be nice to see what it is that attracts the two together. What makes Wenkarra special? Hope to read more soon :)
DasNekros chapter 14 . 2/22
Yusssss. I like it. I really like it. Followed.

Definitely curious what it's building into. Update soontimes, mmkay? :)

-DN
Wickedforlife chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
this is amazing, where did you get the idea?
mizgardenia21 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Kamithe is such a kind soul. And I'm beginning to see how much balance is going to play a role in this story. It makes sense though. Since Yuchanit and his sister Besvayu balance one another out. The only thing that seems to not be all about the balance is the Essence.

I have some thoughts about the Essence but for now I'll keep them to myself. I want to see what happens and if it confirms or denies my suspicions. I'm totally anticipating the next chapter. It's interesting Yuchanit helped create the mortal world yet so many spirits are repulsed by Fesralde. *rubs chin in thought* This too I must add to my list of things to think about for this story.
Angelheart96 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hajari chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Awesomesauce! I'm loving the chapters and the updates. I agree with katienicole426 that it's very mysterious and very likable. I am also loving the chapter names. They totally fit. I have a hard time coming up with titles so I make sure to let others know when I think they rock their titles whether of full stories or chapters. (At least I try ;))

I love how you've begun to explore that "other" space in their relationship and shown us hat it's not just god and devotee/mortal subordinate (I wonder if that's the right word I'm looking for? Meh...probably not) here but something more...

And I really liked this part, it like totally allows us to see into this mystery that's developing:

"It saddened her to think of him being lonely and she was tempted to accept his offer to be his Emissary to keep him from being alone any longer. But she did not think it would be right to accept such an offer for such a small thing. It was not like she had to leave any time soon. She would hopefully help to make him not so alone."

I love it, I love it, I do
katienicole426 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for updating! I like this... it's very mysterious
katienicole426 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I really like this!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It looks good I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the next chapter.