Reviews for Emissary of Death
Hanna chapter 29 . 3/19
Oh Besvayu, timing..
Ahah!
What a great chapter! I was like, darn it stomach, stop knotting!
And then a huge plot twist.. My mcmdinskhc.. I never would have guessed it! Actually, that part about Wenkarra being lost for 5 years completly went over my head.. I guess I should pay more attention from now on. Please don't wait too long to finish the big reveal!

The most important part of a soul, what is that?

Sorry about taking so long to read! For some reason, fp alerts were being sent to my span box - I only noticed recently. Aparently, it decided that me deleting and fp mail so constantly was a sign of span, but I fixed it now!

I'm still reeling, so sorry for the few words..
Anxiously waiting for what happens next,
Hanna.
Blondiej1 chapter 29 . 3/16
Wow that was an unexpected turn of events. The goddess part. Not being born directly from the essence. I had a feeling that was the case. I cannot wait to see how everything plays out. So hurry and quench out never ending thirst for this story.

Until next time,
Blondiej1
Sapphireleaf chapter 29 . 3/13
I knew it! It was the Essence. Some foreshadowing was well done on this if I am celebrating like this. And the golden light at the end... Here comes Besvayu. This is going to be chaotic... And interesting.
Sapphireleaf chapter 28 . 2/17
The story does seem to be going well at this point, though I do not seem to be able to see where or how it will end. I think that the mystery of the purple haze needs to be solved,
Though I think that it was the Essence putting order into the world. Removing Erathore's links would remove Hanithon's causing both to be gone, perhaps. Anyway, this story led me to all your others, which I have all binge read in the last two days. I would like to comment on the subtle hints of Erathore's betrayal. They were very well implemented, not arousing suspicion. It was good to see Wenkarra put those clues together. I wonder who the next Emissary of Besvayu will be? The world building seems to be very well crafted, and the events are realistically implemented. Thank you for writing this wonderful story, and I hope you finish it soon so I can binge read it again.
hannaxD chapter 19 . 2/18
And my overly exagerated review filled with discreet, underlined thoughts of love got cut into half..
As I was saying, optimism saves the world!
Yeah.. It did..
If you're interested, my mind is tottaly broken right now.
Still wondering how you manage to write such an amazing story,
Hanna
Ps: the other chapter didn't appear in my email D: I only received the 28th... I started to read it, then noticed something was wrong xD
hannaxD chapter 28 . 2/18
Nooooo!,!
I didn't really understand what happened last chapter, but now that I do...
You can't just llik characters like that! I'm not going to forgive you that easily for the shock .. Control your suoredrum intent woman! ò-ó
My heart was hammering so fast I thought it was going to explode!
Alright.. Now I'm not spazzing that much..
My... That's a mess and a half that is going to need taking care of.. I hope in the valley of goodness, between the mountains of compassion, right under the sun of love and the clouds of friendship the color of everything thats pure that everything end well.. Did I forget to mention the fluffy bunnies, the sparkling unicorn, the burping babies
hannaxD chapter 27 . 2/17
Sunidsijkjfd..
This chapter can only b described as mean Dx
I didn't cry as I was too busy biting off my nails! I never, ever would have thought 'they' were in it! That 'one' yes, was fishy from the start but..
(Brain sucessfuly scrambled)
Poor Yuchanit... He's so lucky he has Wenkarra.. I wonder how they're going to solve things from now on!
Still taking a calming breat before facing next chapter,
Hanna
Ps: How do you say Yuchanit? I'm thinking (Yuhanitt).. Dunno, in hebrew (ch) sounds like (h or r) so I've assosiated it.
hannaxD chapter 26 . 2/10
Great chapter!
I've been ansiously waiting for it for a long time!
Ahah! Go Wenkarra, protect your partner's interest, I hope everything ends well and that Desvayu realises soon what is going on..
Waiting for what happens next,
Hanna.
hanna chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
Great and awaited chapter,
I was so happy with this update, you have no idea how much I've missed reading this story :)
(I still think the one plotting is Erathore, hahha! or one of those twins...)
Wish I was able to see the dancing flames as well.. the closest must be aurora borealis, or at least that's the image my brain brought up, vertical auroras swaing xD
Almost having a blast,
Hanna
PS: not having a blast because my doggie figured out how to hop onto the table chairs so she can get to the fruit bowl on top of it.. a dog that likes mangoes and bananas lol! She knows how to peel them now too! going off to scold a fur ball, bye!
hannaxD chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
Oohh my.. The complexity of the world you've created is so fascinating!
Though some parts are rather dull and feel more like studying than leisure reading, I really liked all e descriptions! The facts are slowly falling into place and I'm so looking foward to what the ending will be!
I was reminded again and again of the Samsara wheel of reincarnation.. What I know is limited though since I never studied budhism - but all of us go through lives to learn lessons and grow wiser until we reach nirvana - living as rich, poor, male, female, animal, human even going to hell and back.. So I traced a couple of paralels between your mythology and budhism xD (this only endears this story more to me!)
Now.. Since I'm never remembering all the names ever, my favorite characters so far is Yuchanitand Wenkarra.. Wodner why? x)
Having a Blast,
hannaxD chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
I think he was poisoned by his business partner... Hahha, lol!
I'd have liked to know what happened to his family too xD
Anyways,
Onward!
Ps: I'm sorry about multiple reviewing.. Some people are annoyed by it so, sorry x)
hannaxD chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
I'm kind of suspecting Erathore as the perpetrator xD
Lets see what happens!
Or even those twins from th beggining..
Loving the story, bytheway..
Having a blast,
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
This is a great story! It's kind of slow, but I don't dislike that. It's very detailed, the love between your various character is beautiful and diverse, and the map is helpful. Sorry for not leaving a review earlier, I was completely immersed in reading. Keep up the good work!
Minea chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what kind of trap gets laid for this lesser god.
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Your skill in world building is superb. Your world is so complex, yet you speak of it with such confidence and knowledge! I love your story.