Reviews for Emissary of Death
hannaxD chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
Sunidsijkjfd..
This chapter can only b described as mean Dx
I didn't cry as I was too busy biting off my nails! I never, ever would have thought 'they' were in it! That 'one' yes, was fishy from the start but..
(Brain sucessfuly scrambled)
Poor Yuchanit... He's so lucky he has Wenkarra.. I wonder how they're going to solve things from now on!
Still taking a calming breat before facing next chapter,
Hanna
Ps: How do you say Yuchanit? I'm thinking (Yuhanitt).. Dunno, in hebrew (ch) sounds like (h or r) so I've assosiated it.
hannaxD chapter 26 . 2/10/2015
Great chapter!
I've been ansiously waiting for it for a long time!
Ahah! Go Wenkarra, protect your partner's interest, I hope everything ends well and that Desvayu realises soon what is going on..
Waiting for what happens next,
Hanna.
hanna chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
Great and awaited chapter,
I was so happy with this update, you have no idea how much I've missed reading this story :)
(I still think the one plotting is Erathore, hahha! or one of those twins...)
Wish I was able to see the dancing flames as well.. the closest must be aurora borealis, or at least that's the image my brain brought up, vertical auroras swaing xD
Almost having a blast,
Hanna
PS: not having a blast because my doggie figured out how to hop onto the table chairs so she can get to the fruit bowl on top of it.. a dog that likes mangoes and bananas lol! She knows how to peel them now too! going off to scold a fur ball, bye!
hannaxD chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
Oohh my.. The complexity of the world you've created is so fascinating!
Though some parts are rather dull and feel more like studying than leisure reading, I really liked all e descriptions! The facts are slowly falling into place and I'm so looking foward to what the ending will be!
I was reminded again and again of the Samsara wheel of reincarnation.. What I know is limited though since I never studied budhism - but all of us go through lives to learn lessons and grow wiser until we reach nirvana - living as rich, poor, male, female, animal, human even going to hell and back.. So I traced a couple of paralels between your mythology and budhism xD (this only endears this story more to me!)
Now.. Since I'm never remembering all the names ever, my favorite characters so far is Yuchanitand Wenkarra.. Wodner why? x)
Having a Blast,
hannaxD chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
I think he was poisoned by his business partner... Hahha, lol!
I'd have liked to know what happened to his family too xD
Anyways,
Onward!
Ps: I'm sorry about multiple reviewing.. Some people are annoyed by it so, sorry x)
hannaxD chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
I'm kind of suspecting Erathore as the perpetrator xD
Lets see what happens!
Or even those twins from th beggining..
Loving the story, bytheway..
Having a blast,
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
This is a great story! It's kind of slow, but I don't dislike that. It's very detailed, the love between your various character is beautiful and diverse, and the map is helpful. Sorry for not leaving a review earlier, I was completely immersed in reading. Keep up the good work!
Minea chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what kind of trap gets laid for this lesser god.
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Your skill in world building is superb. Your world is so complex, yet you speak of it with such confidence and knowledge! I love your story.
LoveWarmthLife chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
This is a very creative story and a spectacular world you've built. You've been hinting at another power at play that still remains unknown and I can't wait to find out more about that. In addition, while I enjoy the romance between Yuchanit and Wenkarra, it would be nice to see what it is that attracts the two together. What makes Wenkarra special? Hope to read more soon :)
Punkslav chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Yusssss. I like it. I really like it. Followed.

Definitely curious what it's building into. Update soontimes, mmkay? :)

-DN
Wickedforlife chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
this is amazing, where did you get the idea?
mizgardenia21 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Kamithe is such a kind soul. And I'm beginning to see how much balance is going to play a role in this story. It makes sense though. Since Yuchanit and his sister Besvayu balance one another out. The only thing that seems to not be all about the balance is the Essence.

I have some thoughts about the Essence but for now I'll keep them to myself. I want to see what happens and if it confirms or denies my suspicions. I'm totally anticipating the next chapter. It's interesting Yuchanit helped create the mortal world yet so many spirits are repulsed by Fesralde. *rubs chin in thought* This too I must add to my list of things to think about for this story.
Angelheart96 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hajari chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »