Reviews for Emissary of Death
mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Awesomesauce! I'm loving the chapters and the updates. I agree with katienicole426 that it's very mysterious and very likable. I am also loving the chapter names. They totally fit. I have a hard time coming up with titles so I make sure to let others know when I think they rock their titles whether of full stories or chapters. (At least I try ;))

I love how you've begun to explore that "other" space in their relationship and shown us hat it's not just god and devotee/mortal subordinate (I wonder if that's the right word I'm looking for? Meh...probably not) here but something more...

And I really liked this part, it like totally allows us to see into this mystery that's developing:

"It saddened her to think of him being lonely and she was tempted to accept his offer to be his Emissary to keep him from being alone any longer. But she did not think it would be right to accept such an offer for such a small thing. It was not like she had to leave any time soon. She would hopefully help to make him not so alone."

I love it, I love it, I do
katienicole426 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for updating! I like this... it's very mysterious
katienicole426 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I really like this!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It looks good I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3