Reviews for Dances with Fire
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Words like these make me shiver, and I'll thank you for the smile this brought to my lips. Good job, keep up the good work!
-skelegirl
True Talker chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
A lot of what you write makes me think. It just does. If you ever need to talk to me the feel FREE to PM me and I AM HERE FOR YOU. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This is written quite well and it did indeed make me think.

Why do you say used to be? Don't you realize that you still have a heart of gold? What do I mean? When there was a person that felt alone and so very lost. You reached out your hand and you had decided to talk. By that action and in that action and I would think more you have a heart of gold my friend and that is not something that I can ignore. SERIOUSLY. It is NOT something that I am making up - I CAN'T make up what I feel. I just CAN'T. REALLY.
True Talker chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
In the sky at night the stary moonlight, There is a peace there, A calm it creates, A beauty that is shown from light years away, The glow that the stars create, Beautiful, Magical, If the stars were jewels would people want more? Or do they just want more because they create this scenic soulful sky? You don't need the sun to set when you have the stars in the sky.
True Talker chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
If you are weird then so am I. Why? Because I too think that skyscrapers and signs at certain times can look beautiful. I just REALLY DO. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
This also makes me think.
True Talker chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Interesting. This too makes me think.
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/19/2012