Reviews for Aloren
Scarlett Berry chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Very nice!
The Imaginatrix chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
And Reyna/Aloren does what she does best: get into trouble. xD

Good chapter, and happy New Year to you!

Trix.

PS. You can PM me if you like. I get the feeling you and I would get along really well. :D
The Imaginatrix chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
I found this little gem in the archives a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't quite sure I would get into it. I've loved the story this is based on since I was a child, and this version was certainly original, but the whole "broken spirits" deal threw me off for a little bit. Then (I kid you not) I dreamed about the Marione and Reyna. Only I called her something else in my dream because I'd forgotten her name. And when I checked the archives today, you'd updated the story. So YAY! Now I shall alert this. Your idea is certainly the most original retelling of this story I've ever seen, and certainly the only one in which each of the brothers is a different bird. (Stroke of brilliance, I say.) I hope you finish this, because it's truly fascinating.

Trix.
alienfromx chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really liked the insults used in this. They were pretty creative.
Naja chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Excellent! I really enjoy the fairy tale feel so far and you have a lovely way with words. I'll definitely be coming back for more.
Cybelie chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
LOL She's ten! She'll get better. Thanks for the review, though : )
Jose Luis Antonio chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I did not like it. The narrator acts too childishly, and so I didn't really like her.