Reviews for Infection
Mere chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Bwah?

Reference to Romantically Apocalyptic?
joseph.allen.562329 chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
So I was in the mood for some horror today, thinking I'd have to wade through a bunch of crap before finding something I liked, and BAM! The first thing I came across was this story. I was hooked quickly, and finished everything you have written so far in an afternoon. The storyline is gripping and compelling, the dialogue is tight, the flow is amazing, and the characters are interesting.

There are aspects that are amateurish, but they are eclipsed by what looks to be a natural storytelling talent. I hope you're young, because I'd love to see how you progress as a writer in time. If you keep at it, you're going to be a force to reckon with in the literary world.
little.lett chapter 27 . 5/23/2013
I better be alive please I need to kmnow
little.lett chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
I liked the ending keeps u guessing keep up the good work
little.lett chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
I liked it thought it was very well written with a slight twist keep up to good work
Someone chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Is this a gay couple? Just so I'm not reading it wrong (:

PS. I am not trying to be rude about gays, aha. I just don't know :P
Reader chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Just one question, so I'm not reading this all in the wrong way :P
; Is this a gay couple?
Charles and Richard yeah? Both guy names right? (:
KittyandKat chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
I thought it was good! And I did not even notice the whole Charlie thing haha. Can't wait for an update!
KittyandKat chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
Interesting. Interesting indeed. Well I enjoy this story and can't wait until the next chapter!
walls-have-ears chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
Great chapter, update soon!
ashbrie13 chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
You go, Charles! :D
z-headfan chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
So... Charles and Kurt are doing the nasty?
z-headfan chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
getting good
little.lett chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
I liked it cant wait for the next one keep them comming
KittyandKat chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Awesome! And, quick question, was that my OC? The description vaguely reminded me of her, but I wasn't sure. But, this was a good chapter and I can't wait for more!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »