Reviews for Infection
Individuals chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Anyone who has read Stephenie Meyer's The Host would realize "Uncle Jeb" was based off of a character in her story. I like the story line, but, to me, it's impossible to ignore the way this is somewhat based off of The Host.
walls-have-ears chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Hm, this experiment sounds interesting - I expect you to go into VERY graphic detail, haha. Great chapter, update soon plase!
little.lett chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
i loved this chapter keep up the good work keep it going
Lifh Forest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh, wow, another zombie story. How original. I applaud you with your artistic integrity and vision.
ashbrie13 chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Ahhhh wait who's David in his mind I'm confuseddddd!

Ehehehehe busted that plan! :D
walls-have-ears chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Hey, sorry for not reviewing for the last 10 or so chapters, I have obviously been pretty busy. Anyway, so far this story is looking pretty good and I am enjoying reading it. Keep the chapters coming!
BlitheInPain chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
I caught the names Sweeny and Lovett in this chapter (chapter 16) ;P I'm pretty sure it isn't a coincidence that they have the same names as Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street 3 what a great movie .w. and what a great story you have here!
PrefersFiction chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
You ever hear the song The Walking Dead by Spinnerette? I think it fits the world of zombies (aside from the obvious name) with the awesome lyrics, I think it would suit your story in particular.
PrefersFiction chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Ohh I like the twist of how David was all in Charles head. Was that a homage to Rick hearing Lori's voice on the phone in the Walking Dead?
PrefersFiction chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Woot, go Canada!
little.lett chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
very well written loved this chapter
zombie kiling song number 2 i will nolt bow by breaking benjamin
KittyandKat chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Again, another good chapter! I would enter a character, but now I think it is too late :O. But, if you still are interested in having a character, just shoot me a PM and I can easily send you one!
KittyandKat chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is very good for being your first story, so I applaud you at that. This is actually my first review for fictionpress, so I'm proud of that also. I've had the account for awhile, I just haven't used it. I have other websites I'm on, as well. (If you are a fanfictioner, I have the same username).

Anyways, this story seems like it has potential! I will definitely continue to read it!
z-headfan chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
nice
little.lett chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
thi chapter was very thrilling good work
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »